Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Opinions

Great game to watch. Peabody is loaded with skill players. Will be hard to beat the rest of the season. Milan will get better as the season progresses. Just didn't seem game ready when the game started but did play like it in the second half.

Edited by Yeti

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Told y’all Peabody was going to win :lol:

I was glad to meet a lot of the folks on the T also! 

I will say this I don’t see Milan doing as good as they did last year. Me personally I think number 1 needs to be taking the snaps. 
The Tide looked like the Tide we always know they just don’t have them big lineman this year like they usually do but they still looked great. 

It was nice to meet you last night Vandy. Hope you enjoyed the game and safe travels. 

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Told y’all Peabody was going to win :lol:

I was glad to meet a lot of the folks on the T also! 

I will say this I don’t see Milan doing as good as they did last year. Me personally I think number 1 needs to be taking the snaps. 
The Tide looked like the Tide we always know they just don’t have them big lineman this year like they usually do but they still looked great. 

These lineman are are actually right about the same size. They are just carrying the weight different. Some are actually bigger. Crazy thing is there are a couple on the sideline that are younger that bigger than some of the starters. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Understandable. But Milan ran an motion out route on their first two point conversation try to the short pylon. Should’ve ran that play again because there’s a 75% successful probability

They showed that play 3 times, it worked everytime, but was negated by penalties.  Peabody is too good to have tried to run that again.  Now if they had something off the backside it would have been wide open, roll right, tightend drag/delay across to the left would have been there imo.  

5 hours ago, VolMarine1371 said:

With Peabody moving down to 1A they can go ahead accept the state championship trophy. They have beat teams in from 2A-5A last 3 years with no problems. What does everything think is gonna happen when they play there 1A schedule. I look for Peabody to Mercy Rule every one in 1A this year. 

I don't believe that.They going to be hard to stop but I'm thinking LC will score against Trenton.LC has really good running back and yes,Trenton may contain him,but LC in my opinion has as good of receivers as you will see.Number 1 for Milan was fast but LC has several.Faster than #12 for Milan.If they get the ball open on the middle like # 12 did,they will score.I look for number 5 for Trenton to guard Clay.LC will test him.But with number  4 or number 7,Ganaway  guarding maybe someone like Tink,fast and about 5 inches taller,think LC will exploit that.I saw the middle open several times but also Milan receivers had separation several times but didn't get the ball out in time.Plus,terrible defensive play by Milan with a think 3rd and 5 and Trenton throws a floater to receiver close to midfield for key 1st down.That was a huge play

Edited by mrbigster

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I don't believe that.They going to be hard to stop but I'm thinking LC will score against Trenton.LC has really good running back and yes,Trenton may contain him,but LC in my opinion has as good of receivers as you will see.Number 1 for Milan was fast but LC has several.Faster than #12 for Milan.If they get the ball open on the middle like # 12 did,they will score.I look for number 5 for Trenton to guard Clay.LC will test him.But with number  4 or number 7,Ganaway  guarding maybe someone like Tink,fast and about 5 inches taller,think LC will exploit that.I saw the middle open several times but also Milan receivers had separation several times but didn't get the ball out in time.Plus,terrible defensive play by Milan with a think 3rd and 5 and Trenton throws a floater to receiver close to midfield for key 1st down.That was a huge play

I just think LC will go after the defensive backs for Trenton 1 on 1