Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Westview home field can hold 7500 that’ll be nice to see 

Quite true, but it’s technically a contracted space through UTM.  Not that I blame you at all. It’s a nice facility and the contract is probably much cheaper than having Westview build their own similar facility.  Granted Peabody has played on that turf field before……. All in all I’d be curious how the game would’ve gone on UTM’s field.  

Regardless, it was a hard fought battle with no one giving up.  Great game Westview.  Best of luck to Simpson and all his key players! I didn’t catch all their names.  They’re going places though. 

12 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Quite true, but it’s technically a contracted space through UTM.  Not that I blame you at all. It’s a nice facility and the contract is probably much cheaper than having Westview build their own similar facility.  Granted Peabody has played on that turf field before……. All in all I’d be curious how the game would’ve gone on UTM’s field.  

Regardless, it was a hard fought battle with no one giving up.  Great game Westview.  Best of luck to Simpson and all his key players! I didn’t catch all their names.  They’re going places though. 

Great game! Yes they are! Ty little brother was electrified by the game you should have seen that kid! My father who played for Trenton said Westview gave them a harder fight than Milan.

2 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Great game! Yes they are! Ty little brother was electrified by the game you should have seen that kid! My father who played for Trenton said Westview gave them a harder fight than Milan.

16 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I bet you Trenton schedules us again next season too! 

4 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I bet you Trenton schedules us again next season too! 

Peabody needs competition in their schedule.  They’d be crazy not to schedule you all again.  Plus there was great sportsmanship.   That goes a long way.  We’ve had hard times finding teams to play us.  I’m glad we got y’all on the schedule, and that’s not because we won.  It’s because Westview made us earn that win and kept us fighting until the last 2 seconds.  We need games like those, and boy did y’all give it to us last night!  Great game indeed for both teams!