WEEK 3 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

3 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Just curious what the difference was between SD and Bearden. Specifically when it comes to passing the ball. Didn’t Heyward have a field day and the running game wasn’t great against SD?? I have a hard time believing that if Bearden and SD were to play that it would be close.

Like SS said non stop pressure.Also vs SD Heyward had to make a sportscenter top 10 type play vs SD on sideline.He also had a long TD off a tip ball.And one TD was on 4th and 20 and the QB threw the perfect pass as he got drilled and Heyward made a play.So a lot of the offense we had vs SD was plays your not gonna be able to pull off every week.Not to mention we didnt do nothing in 1st half vs SD.I bet we had less than 50 yds of offense.Beardon does have a better defense than SD in my opinion.

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Does anybody know if we are to vandalize Clinton's new field before or after Thursday midnight?

Just kidding Dragons but we do owe ya one :roflol:   . Really, just kidding.

After the beating we gave them after that I would hope they know better than do that again

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am staying out if this one. This could be a knock down drag out game. Clinton is rolling and OR is retreating. This could be a game of the week. Clinton could end up 3-0 and OR 0-3. I would love to see this game. 

It's all in fun Mav! Its just a game with kids trying to have fun. It amazes me at how serious most people make this out to be. There are more serious things going on in the World today other than a high school football game between Clinton and Oak Ridge.  3-0 or 0-3, the sun will come up the next day.  With that being said, I hope Clinton beats the snot outta Oak Ridge!!! But if they don't, I'm not gonna get mad and upset and let it ruin my day.  

God Bless and when all else fails.......................GO DRAGONS!! :thumb:

6 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes it was, This year's game is going to be more enjoyable for everybody to watch. I can't wait to see your new field. It sounds cool.

IS OR vs CHS gonna be bbbTV12 game of the week and/or will Clary have it on You Tube?

It's supposed to be the bbbtv12 game of the week.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes it was, This year's game is going to be more enjoyable for everybody to watch. I can't wait to see your new field. It sounds cool.

IS OR vs CHS gonna be bbbTV12 game of the week and/or will Clary have it on You Tube?

David probably won't be doing the play by play as the Braves are still playing baseball and he's gotta earn a paycheck! lol

4 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

It's all in fun Mav! Its just a game with kids trying to have fun. It amazes me at how serious most people make this out to be. There are more serious things going on in the World today other than a high school football game between Clinton and Oak Ridge.  3-0 or 0-3, the sun will come up the next day.  With that being said, I hope Clinton beats the snot outta Oak Ridge!!! But if they don't, I'm not gonna get mad and upset and let it ruin my day.  

God Bless and when all else fails.......................GO DRAGONS!! :thumb:

Well said, 92. I’m one of those who should probably heed your advice. The thing about me though, is that I’m over it all the next day, at least. I get mad after the game (and usually regret saying some things) say what I have to say, and I’m done. Like you said, at the end of the day it’s just kids playing a game. They’re all out there giving it their best.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2