Pearl Cohn Vs Hillwood

FBfan26

32 minutes ago, fredjones said:

My understanding is this game is canceled due to COVID.  Don't know who has the issue.

Hillwood has the issue. What’s crazy is I said this game wouldn’t happen before the season started for any reason they could find. I doubt if it’s played next year also. On the positive note I hope we don’t pick up a game this week and get our starters back 100%. Big region game next week with one on the top teams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Hillwood has the issue. What’s crazy is I said this game wouldn’t happen before the season started for any reason they could find. I doubt if it’s played next year also. On the positive note I hope we don’t pick up a game this week and get our starters back 100%. Big region game next week with one on the top teams.

Lipscomb maybe???  That would be a fun game to watch!

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I agree sit this week out. Come back fresh next week.

1 hour ago, 18NCS said:

With Alcoa out of the way, PC should win the State title this year.  Anything less than a Championship, is a bad season given their dominance in metro Nashville ..... 

I disagree. Mostly playing with Sophomore  and Juniors who never played on varsity. Don’t put that evil on us Ricky Bobby!!!