FME MIKE MOLDER PRAYERS IMMEDIATELY!

PiRaTe._.MiKe

12 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling when I was about to open this thread this morning. There was a premonition of something dark that made me actually want to avoid it today and act like an ostrich with it's head in the sand, now I know why.  This is so sad to hear about Mike. While he and I weren't what you would call "friends" in the normal sense of the word so to speak, we were always very friendly to each other. I appreciate the fact that he brought me onto his show a few times, I appreciate the little bit of time that we spent actually getting to know one another on the phone, through email, text, Coach T and those few times in person. Along with coach T, he has done more to promote high school football in our state than just about anybody else. We always enjoyed poking fun at one another at times, especially ribbing each other over our big ones picks. Mike, you were truly an amazing guy and a fun person to know. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. I'm glad you put your trust in the Lord and I thank you for all that you have done for fans like us.

Godspeed brother.

I have felt the same way for the last 10 days, every morning when I looked for Joan's morning update. I had finally relaxed a little and then yesterday happened.

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

I have felt the same way for the last 10 days, every morning when I looked for Joan's morning update. I had finally relaxed a little and then yesterday happened.

Coach what makes it real difficult is thinking of those he left here that love him !  This forces us all to face our mortality ! Now I say we all go out and follow Mikes example ! Find something we are passionate about, put our best effort towards whatever that is and love it unconditionally, ask nothing in return ! God gave us that Molder Man and allowed him to touch everyone in different ways for a reason ! I know as a man I wanna “fix” everything and this just shows we can’t control much in reality except the legacy we leave ! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Coach what makes it real difficult is thinking of those he left here that love him !  This forces us all to face our mortality ! Now I say we all go out and follow Mikes example ! Find something we are passionate about, put our best effort towards whatever that is and love it unconditionally, ask nothing in return ! God gave us that Molder Man and allowed him to touch everyone in different ways for a reason ! I know as a man I wanna “fix” everything and this just shows we can’t control much in reality except the legacy we leave ! 

Talk about piercing the soul.. a deep arrow of life-changing truth lodging in me! Wow! 

• Like 2

Heart breaking.   Its difficult to wrap your head around.  News like this just buckles your knees and leaves you with a sick and empty feeling at times. A lot of different emotions come rushing over you.  Only the Love of God can and shall see us through this. 

I met Mike a few years ago via this website at one of our games (thanks CoachT).  Tuned in to his show every chance I got.  I got to know him a bit and enjoyed our conversations through our short time together.  Mike was a great guy.  A teddy bear really.  I'll miss that smile of his.  We all will.  

My prayers are with his family and dear friends. May God's Peace, understanding and His arms envelop you,  hold you, keep you and comfort you always.

RIP Mike.  Rest in His loving arms.  I had hoped to see you later in the year, but now I have a greater Hope of seeing you in Glory. We shall meet again.

I love you brother.  God Bless.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Heart breaking.   Its difficult to wrap your head around.  News like this just buckles your knees and leaves you with a sick and empty feeling at times. A lot of different emotions come rushing over you.  Only the Love of God can and shall see us through this. 

I met Mike a few years ago via this website at one of our games (thanks CoachT).  Tuned in to his show every chance I got.  I got to know him a bit and enjoyed our conversations through our short time together.  Mike was a great guy.  A teddy bear really.  I'll miss that smile of his.  We all will.  

My prayers are with his family and dear friends. May God's Peace, understanding and His arms envelop you,  hold you, keep you and comfort you always.

RIP Mike.  Rest in His loving arms.  I had hoped to see you later in the year, but now I have a greater Hope of seeing you in Glory. We shall meet again.

I love you brother.  God Bless.

Great words!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...