Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

On 9/2/2021 at 7:33 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Well I was supposed to take you behind the woodshed , been looking , ain’t found a woodshed big enough ! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

On 9/2/2021 at 6:35 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well at least he didn’t pull a Matt McConnell. Classic coachT right there boys and girls. Just ask @vandyfan1  Lol!!!

I thought Jacob’s gave a perfect answer and I totally agree with what he said. The crap Matt pulled just showed what kinda of person he really is. Jacob’s has class can’t say the same for the other dude! 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:56 AM, vandyfan1 said:

I thought Jacob’s gave a perfect answer and I totally agree with what he said. The crap Matt pulled just showed what kinda of person he really is. Jacob’s has class can’t say the same for the other dude! 

Looks like Dyersburg had their hands full against Munford,a team Covington beat by 30 plus points.

• Upvote 1

If anything, the Munford game, if you watched it, tells a much different story than what you or the score would suggest……It was a game of halves.

Munford stacked the box with 8 plus, all night.  In the first half, Dyersburg consistently ran the tailback, with no luck, and did not pass the ball. They only scored 7 points, and gave up 17. Dyersburg turned the ball over several times, and the defense was non existent.

In the second half, Dyersburg switched to running the fullback, again against a stacked box, and nobody could stop him.  Dyersburg scored 20 in the second half and gave up 7. 

Lake County, as bad as they are this year, would have won that first half.

If anything, this game showed me that Darius Harris is the BEAST, when it comes to fullbacks in West Tn.  He averaged about 8 yards per carry, and after carry the ball several times, Munfords 8 man box was tired of getting hit.

Edited by mg

1 minute ago, mg said:

If anything, the Munford game, if you watched it, tells a much different story than what you suggest……It was a game of halves.

Munford stacked the box with 8 plus, all night.  In the first half, Dyersburg consistently ran the tailback, with no luck. They only scored 7 points, and gave up 17. Dyersburg turned the ball over several times, and the defense was non existent.

In the second half, Dyersburg ran the fullback, again against a stacked box, and nobody could stop him.  Dyersburg scored 20 in the second half, and gave up 7.

Lake County, as bad as they are this year, would have won that first half.

if anything, this game showed me that Darius Harris is the BEAST, when it comes to fullbacks in West Tn.  He averaged about 8 yards per carry, and after carry the ball several times, Munfords 8 man box was tired of getting hit.

Sounds like a football game to me. 
the dyersburg posters were world beaters in this thread 

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

Lol

Worked in Dyersburg many years,lived in Newbern Over 20 years.Not really a fan if either school and the recruiting they do.Football,basketball and baseball.Both schools have cost LC state championships.Or let's just say the TSSAA has allowed them to do it.Have no problem if a kid from same county wants to go to another school.Dont think a kid from Halls should go to another county and play,like at Covington.Want to go there,even as a freshman.TSSAA make them move there.LC always losing talented players to Dyersburg and Dyer Co .LC would definitely have 2 more titles I know of if Dyer Co or Dyersburg didn't have LC players still living in Lake Co..Dyersburg has LC player now.Lives in Lake Co.TSSAA,have them move.With all this AAU competitions  and camps,the bigger schools are going to keep robbing the smaller schools.Bigger schools like Dyersburg,Milan,Haywood can afford to lose a couple players.Take a couple players in key spots like qb,rb at places like Greenfield,Gleason,LC and it makes a big difference.