Ya'll hear about Oakland??

ttitan27

13 hours ago, Rebel1972 said:

Which is why I am surprised no one is giving Maryville a chance?  They are not the same team from last year.  Oakland is tough not going to lie but you can never count Maryville out.

If anyone thinks that they are going to Maryville and expect them to roll over, they are sadly mistaken.

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but why is everyone hating on Oakland. They’re the best team in the state this year and in recent years they are hands down the best Rutherford County program.

Will it change? Maybe. Maybe not. I don’t see it happening while Creasy is there for sure and I don’t see him going anywhere anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Says the guy that got his feelings hurt about a freshmen score. How many gold balls does Riverdale have without Rankin?

I've started following Oakland long before McDaniel, so keep guessing skippy

You are wrong again.  I am not even aware of the freshmen score.

1 hour ago, eers said:

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but why is everyone hating on Oakland. They’re the best team in the state this year and in recent years they are hands down the best Rutherford County program.

Will it change? Maybe. Maybe not. I don’t see it happening while Creasy is there for sure and I don’t see him going anywhere anytime soon. 

I am not hating, I hope Riverdale gets back to that kind of team.  I think they are making the right steps.

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

I bet Rankin had a HUGE phone bill calling Oakland trying to set up his 10TH game this year !! LOL 

Says a murvul fan!:lol:

Alcoa always plays up. Alcoa played 3 6A team last year and 2 6A teams and 2 5A teams this year.

Murvul? Yea, keep pounding your chest playing the Heritage Baby Seals every year.:roll:

Atleast Oakland is playing other state championship teams...AND, on ESPN! Something murvul will NEVER do!

I bet the murvul admin has a HUGE phone bill calling GA,FL,AL,NC, MS, or SC trying to get state championship team matchup games!:roflolk: murvul hasn't and never will. 

So. Before you get a fluffed up, STEP UP!:thumb:

Alcoa does!:thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa always plays up. Alcoa played 3 6A team last year and 2 6A teams and 2 5A teams this year.

Murvul? Yea, keep pounding your chest playing the Heritage Baby Seals every year.:roll:

Atleast Oakland is playing other state championship teams...AND, on ESPN! Something murvul will NEVER do!

I bet the murvul admin has a HUGE phone bill calling GA,FL,AL,NC, MS, or SC trying to get state championship team matchup games!:roflolk: murvul hasn't and never will. 

So you playing us is a step up, but us playing you all is a step down? huh-confused.gif

10 hours ago, arshad221 said:

If you’ve been following them for so long then you’d know what I said about them getting transfer help has elevated that program. That’s not hating that’s a fact 

Has it helped elevate the program? Absolutely, but it's not the only reason either. Freshman and JV have gone unbeaten for several years running. At the best programs, the feeder schools are just as critical as the high school is, Oakland is no different.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Why isn't there a Murvil / Alcoa thread in 3/4A ?