Littull fellurs cross Pistull Creik two tha Gyunts

STARSNBARS

It would be a travesty to not have a Maryville vs Alcoa game.  Alcoa may be a 3A School but they aren't your typical 3A School.  Alcoa can play with anyone.  Alcoa is so dominant in their classification that the last 17 seasons they have won 14 State Titles and are 13 points away from winning 17 in a row. To me it is a great accomplishment that Maryville has a 14 3 record vs Alcoa in those 17 years of Alcoa dominance.  People say Maryville should beat Alcoa but people just don't realize how hard it is to beat Alcoa. I know a lot of local schools avoid playing Alcoa. Much respect for Maryville and Alcoa.  Hope Maryville beats Alcoa this coming Friday. 

10 hours ago, strongx said:

Yeah, I’m not saying there are any immediate plans to drop alco. Just like keeping hairtage on the schedule, murvil will try to make the alco game work. It’s alco week! I expect the game to be competitive.

Do we still get to paint the bridge, or will we end up on national news nowadays? 

It depends on who painted it before you did, and how much complaining they do. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:46 PM, strongx said:

I agree but am afraid this matchup will not last forever. Murvil will need to start scheduling more competive teams for their non region games to help prepare for the playoffs. Maybe alco can start this year making this matchup a competitive rivalry again. IMO that 2A schedule that alco keeps prevents them from being the best team they can be. No competition down there for them, just piling up wins for the head man.

You're a clown.............Alcoa plays up. 

I know what you will dress like come Halloween! :roflolk:

Red Jumbo Clown Shoe

On 9/7/2021 at 1:25 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

You reference them as kids like their baby's in a play pen but their young adults and most seniors anymore are usually 18 because mom and dad held him back a year. My beef was with the mother not the kid. The narrator even said at the end of the film and no offers yet. Gee I wonder why.

you called Walter Nolan names...............mean ol barneysox2007.

image.jpeg.43d83a2cca0a798af60ceb9c0c699945.jpeg

On 9/7/2021 at 8:47 PM, strongx said:

Yeah, I’m not saying there are any immediate plans to drop alco. Just like keeping hairtage on the schedule, murvil will try to make the alco game work. It’s alco week! I expect the game to be competitive.

Do we still get to paint the bridge, or will we end up on national news nowadays? 

You probably got enough clown face paint to paint the All the bridges in Alcoa !:lol:

What to Do with Paint Leftovers - This Old House

What It's Like to Be a Clown

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

you called Walter Nolan names...............mean ol barneysox2007.

image.jpeg.43d83a2cca0a798af60ceb9c0c699945.jpeg

You don't like it because I was right that he would be out of shape and sure enough he was. They had to scoop him up off the field twice and he made it back to the sidelines the third time. You know why this thread isn't long this year. Because everyone saw Maryville beat a better team  than Alcoa. Fact.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You don't like it because I was right that he would be out of shape and sure enough he was. They had to scoop him up off the field twice and he made it back to the sidelines the third time. You know why this thread isn't long this year. Because everyone saw Maryville beat a better team  than Alcoa. Fact.

769470940_giphy(2).gif.e5514fa00aeb326cdd98f2a10e54c45e.gif