New AP Poll 1A

MC4FHS

22 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Just like they said south pitt would've beat Fayetteville by 30 last year and what happened? Fayetteville was to big to physical and to fast might have been a good game but Fayetteville wins that game respectfully. if TSSAA doesnt go back on their word Fayetteville wins it all that yr as well. 

Yes Fayetteville beat South Pitt last season after being considered huge underdogs. Any team out of the west was going to be considered that. As to the LC/Fayetteville game from 2020, Fayetteville won by 2 scores. The 2019 version of the LC team could have named the score if they played the 2020 version of LC. Not only did the 2019 team held the class A Mr. Football to one catch, they also shut down a D-1 Va. Tech commit and made him look silly, apparently running the same play at him at least 10 times late in the game. 

Anyway, we can argue this all day, but it still doesn't change the fact that Fayetteville didn't play and LC won it all.

2 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Just like they said south pitt would've beat Fayetteville by 30 last year and what happened? Fayetteville was to big to physical and to fast might have been a good game but Fayetteville wins that game respectfully. if TSSAA doesnt go back on their word Fayetteville wins it all that yr as well. 

Fayetteville barely beat south Pitt last year and it was sloppy it could have went either way. South Pitt got beat by meigs. Peabody beat meigs by 3 tds in the championship game 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:02 AM, WarEagleCartman said:

I just watched the game last night. Fayettevilles QB is probably the most physically gifted of the 3 but just my opinion Cassidy and Driggers are better at this point. Also I didn't tally stats or anything but Fayettevilles receivers YAC helped that total a lot. 

Yes Receivers are very good.Have to play them tight.The night I saw them,they ran routes but sometimes if a defensive back is playing back,threw to big number 9 at the line and let him get lots of yardage.

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You are talking like Fayetteville is unstoppable   They are good but beatable 

Never claimed them to be unstoppable but they need they credit give them they flowers them cats are legit. Peabody is beatable as well but yall make them out to be Alabama are they the truth yes most def but they can be beat. 

13 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Never claimed them to be unstoppable but they need they credit give them they flowers them cats are legit. Peabody is beatable as well but yall make them out to be Alabama are they the truth yes most def but they can be beat. 

You haven’t heard that out of me. Any team is beatable on any given night. You guys don’t need to worry about Peabody. You guys need to learn how to kick a field goal limit penalties and study mckenzie and hope to get to play them.