Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

We got the "Dixie" with top notch entertainment and 1000 acre lake, the most beautiful properties in west Tennessee. Sure seeing a bunch of you dung eaters over our way lately. Heck we don't have time to go to no library!

I spend a lot of time at the lake !!! Love it , go to Praters taters after and get my fat boy on

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheLongestYard said:

I hear about all this "if you only knew" things going on in Milan. Is it deeper than a few injuries? 

Definitely issues but not of the nature that’s a program problem at all , and it’s not a few they had one linemen out against Peabody 4 at least against SGC and I believe 7 starters out against Haywood ! Milan’s Line play has went from very good to good to trying to plug the hole in the boat in a matter of weeks !!!!

Sounds like a pitty party for Milan on this thread. What happened to getting your best 11 on the field and going out to play ball. Players get hurt, sick, and sometimes can not play. You have to adjust and go play ball. No one feel sorry for Milan. It happens on every team. SGC lost 3 of their starting 5 linemen again Northside before the half....  

• Like 1

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

Sounds like a pitty party for Milan on this thread. What happened to getting your best 11 on the field and going out to play ball. Players get hurt, sick, and sometimes can not play. You have to adjust and go play ball. No one feel sorry for Milan. It happens on every team. SGC lost 3 of their starting 5 linemen again Northside before the half....  

your right it for sure happens and you have to adjust but Milan has had it worse than I remember seeing ! Funny how that goes Tide could be working on 4 in a row if in 17 both starting running backs hadn’t gone down before playoff games against UC, still only lost by 7 , but it’s all coulda shoulda woulda, we got beat plain and simple !! Hope for a speedy recovery for y’all’s boys ! Y’all are a heck of a ball team !!

I never want a kid to be injured. I’m sure there are still athletes all over the field. Milan is Milan. Their QB Sullivan was a back on Huntingdon Middle school team and shared carries with Aden Hutcherson. That was a pretty good squad.
I believe that was Coach Wallace’s last year as HMS coach. He had a pretty good run of years.

Edited by Waker

23 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

your right it for sure happens and you have to adjust but Milan has had it worse than I remember seeing ! Funny how that goes Tide could be working on 4 in a row if in 17 both starting running backs hadn’t gone down before playoff games against UC, still only lost by 7 , but it’s all coulda shoulda woulda, we got beat plain and simple !! Hope for a speedy recovery for y’all’s boys ! Y’all are a heck of a ball team !!

Wasn’t there a union city team that basically lost all their starters throughout the year ? 

1 hour ago, Pops1968 said:

Who don’t have injuries or kids out with sickness. Milan recruited quite a few seniors to play on last years team and made them a lot better. Their luck has run out now. 

Who was recruited??  Give us names since you know smart guy. How were they recruited??  Phone, email, social media, official visits???  Cmon give us the details. Surely you can right. Your not one of those bums that come on here and accuse coaches, KIDS, and families of wrong doing without proof are you???  (This is where you reply with an attempted comeback that won’t be that good and will lack proof)

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who was recruited??  Give us names since you know smart guy. How were they recruited??  Phone, email, social media, official visits???  Cmon give us the details. Surely you can right. Your not one of those bums that come on here and accuse coaches, KIDS, and families of wrong doing without proof are you???  (This is where you reply with an attempted comeback that won’t be that good and will lack proof)

Silliness. You know it and so do I. 

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Wasn’t there a union city team that basically lost all their starters throughout the year ? 

More than you can count bud ! The Veer is a merciless offense to run, it flat out gets the QB killed on 75 percent of plays, never will forget one year I think they was down to a third or fourth string QB by playoff start

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You recruited me !!! I could spell Stanks properly and didn’t eat as many fried Oreos, and never woulda went to Milan ,home of the mud puppies on a Friday night to watch a stank slappin! I mean we are best buddies now but I might have that stokholm syndrome !!!  Roy Dillard and me might sue you ! He’s our buddy now too ! Matter fact we might just have a class action lawsuit and take all your fried Oreos and your standing reservation  at the  chefs table at China House, heck my wife made a bad joke at the Oreo stand and called me slightly smaller big purple machine !

Edited by PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You recruited me !!! I could spell Stanks properly and didn’t eat as many fried Oreos, and never woulda went to Milan ,home of the mud puppies on a Friday night to watch a stank slappin! I mean we are best buddies now but I might have that stokholm syndrome !!!  Roy Dillard and me might sue you ! He’s our buddy now too ! Matter fact we might just have a class action lawsuit and take all your fried Oreos and your standing reservation  at the  chefs table at China House, heck my wife made a bad joke at the Oreo stand and called me slightly smaller big purple machine !

SSBPM…