What happened?

olddevil

8 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I knew it would be close. Jackets had to overcome not only the Patriots but self inflictions and the piss poor refs!!!! So proud of them boys. Defense did what Yellow Jackets do......SWARM! The Jacket faithful got loud and proud! Fun times! And......Im not going to be able to talk tomorrow :mrgreen:

The refs were terrible to put it lightly. So many blown calls and 84 on defense was mauled and held all night long because that’s the only way HC could stop him.

• Like 1

Proud of the Jackets!! I heard a saying a long time ago that “It isn’t the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the fight in the dog.”  I think our team epitomizes that. I recall the semi final games against Haywood and their announcers just amazed at how small we were and them we beat them two out of three years. We had to win in Paris to prove we are for real and an actual threat in 5A. Mission accomplished. 
Maybe we will see HC in the third round at our place. 

@olddevilWe ran late getting down to the game so I missed your tailgate. Maybe next time.