Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

Gordonsville’s running game has improved, dramatically. The starting running back is a sophomore and plays linebacker, as well. He improves and is more impactful, each week. They averaged 9yds/rush and 20yds/passing PLAY, this week, but Jo Byrns and Coalfield are not TC. I expect it to be a good game. 

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Hmmm, about like how y’all are scared to move up in classification for football purposes so you find a loophole to keep 2A numbers… very intriguing point my friend 

Moving up scares no one over here. Actually makes more sense we already play up for the most part except our region and Gville (which is a money game for both of us) unlike you guys we welcome all comers and don't dodge anyone. We may lose but at least we play. Don't bring up how y'all have played Gallatin and Lebanon. You have nine games this year and I am sure you could have found someone but you folks was scared to get that 10th game so you get two bye weeks and conveniently a bye the week before you play us....TC isn't scared of anyone...right? Daddy is protecting the boy.

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Moving up scares no one over here. Actually makes more sense we already play up for the most part except our region and Gville (which is a money game for both of us) unlike you guys we welcome all comers and don't dodge anyone. We may lose but at least we play. Don't bring up how y'all have played Gallatin and Lebanon. You have nine games this year and I am sure you could have found someone but you folks was scared to get that 10th game so you get two bye weeks and conveniently a bye the week before you play us....TC isn't scared of anyone...right? Daddy is protecting the boy.

After talking to some of the H20 people at the peewee game which TC won all three games easily. An H2O fan and former parent of H2O told me the high school has no talent left and Watertown will be nowhere close to the past 4-5 years.

6 hours ago, Grunt said:

Assuming TC was facing a sure loss is not necessarily true. Unless you have a fully functioning crystal ball, you don't know either way.  Or just continue complaining.

5 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I’ll take Virtual School for $500 Alex. 

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Hmmm, about like how y’all are scared to move up in classification for football purposes so you find a loophole to keep 2A numbers… very intriguing point my friend 

Maybe y’all should change your mascot to the yellow bellies rather than yellow jackets!!

I think that’s probably more fitting for you all’s bunch!

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

After talking to some of the H20 people at the peewee game which TC won all three games easily. An H2O fan and former parent of H2O told me the high school has no talent left and Watertown will be nowhere close to the past 4-5 years.

Good thing for us… TC doesn’t either!

5 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

With stadium upgrades they probably didn't have the funds to print up "Beat Upperman "shirts! Or they only do that for little Watertown?