Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

10 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Water town kicked tail tonight. Mean bunch wanted it more. With that being said if you know TCs 4 plays to stop you’ll be fine. Let’s be honest TC has more talent than anyone they played this year including Watertown. We were undefeated on talent alone. We got our coached bad. Watertown coaching staff tip the hat to ya. Congrats. 

Yep. Jacket coaching is sorely lacking.  Gotta love those three plays they run!!!

• Like 1

TC was outcoached and outplayed tonight. It's the small details that matter like not letting your Wing backs wear long sleeves because makes it easier to fumble the ball. This will be a waste of a very good senior class like the past 3 years. Also, we deserve the L why give your team a week off before the biggest game of the season when you have two weeks to prepare. Congratulations Watertown on a region title. I could see it in the TC player's body language, they are finish I think Tyner will finally beat TC in the first round. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC was outcoached and outplayed tonight. It's the small details that matter like not letting your Wing backs wear long sleeves because makes it easier to fumble the ball. This will be a waste of a very good senior class like the past 3 years. Also, we deserve the L why give your team a week off before the biggest game of the season when you have two weeks to prepare. Congratulations Watertown on a region title. I could see it in the TC player's body language, they are finish I think Tyner will finally beat TC in the first round. 

So jackets didn’t even practice last during fall break??