Peabody vs Humboldt

Tide21

28 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Well @Roy Dillard what do you think ?  @PeabodyPride what about them joke knockers I keep hearing you talking about ?  I hear coach has had the tide chasing chickens to improve speed 

Tide have been in my Hooch stash ? What’s a joke knocker ? You mean hole knocker ? Well coach brought in two new lunch ladies one of em is 6’6 325 pounds and has a full beard ! I swear she moved a trash dumpster with one arm today !! 

57 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Well @Roy Dillard what do you think ?  @PeabodyPride what about them joke knockers I keep hearing you talking about ?  I hear coach has had the tide chasing chickens to improve speed 

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Tide have been in my Hooch stash ? What’s a joke knocker ? You mean hole knocker ? Well coach brought in two new lunch ladies one of em is 6’6 325 pounds and has a full beard ! I swear she moved a trash dumpster with one arm today !! 

Pride I garuntee tide21 needs to bring that stuff to Ronnies red eye one night.  Where in tarnation is that @ShaneJacobs man finding these lunch ladies that can nock over a dumpster and play in the sec?  Our boys havent chased chickens since Grider left.  That snake oil salesman Jones man made a beach on the end of the field and all our boys do is go down there and put sun tan oil on and get tan.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hole knockers :roflol:

I hope the chicken chasing is going good. 

Edited by Tide21

13 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pride I garuntee tide21 needs to bring that stuff to Ronnies red eye one night.  Where in tarnation is that @ShaneJacobs man finding these lunch ladies that can nock over a dumpster and play in the sec?  Our boys havent chased chickens since Grider left.  That snake oil salesman Jones man made a beach on the end of the field and all our boys do is go down there and put sun tan oil on and get tan.  You think im joking but im not.

What in the world does sun tanning have to do with football ?  They need to get the chicken coop filled back up. I don’t share my shine but I might bring you your own jar. I might even add some Red Bull flavoring 

13 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Just seen the score of Gibson vs Houston. 74-50 Gibson. I bet that was a fun game to watch lol

Yeah I actually went. Air vs air. Nobody could stop anyone and every score there was a 2 point conversion. Houston County QB would be welcomed by any team. Pretty country. Went through Waverly for the first time since storm. Sad deal all the destruction.

Edited by pioneer42

On 10/11/2021 at 11:10 PM, Roy Dillard said:

@Roy Dillard I think it’s time you put your name in the hat for the coaching position at seasons end! You get the job and for every win you have it’s free drinks at Ronnie’s Red Eye afterward!