South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, powerp said:

O/U 100 total yards for the Pirates?

Definitely under.  The Pirates have some athletes to match oakland, not the major d1 kids they have but still..  Problem will be the line will get demolished and they will be in the backfield all night. I would bet that their jv players would be better than the majority of 1 and 2a schools.

25 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Definitely under.  The Pirates have some athletes to match oakland, not the major d1 kids they have but still..  Problem will be the line will get demolished and they will be in the backfield all night. I would bet that their jv players would be better than the majority of 1 and 2a schools.

The amount of their depth at each position is going to hurt SP when they keep putting in fresh players. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I personally think they will get over unless Creasy decides they wont.I have to think he also sees the big picture and wont use his studs more than a half on such a weaker team.Pitt has some players that are fast in space,so I think they will get some yards BUT like I said IF Creasy wants them too,because if he dont they wont.If the ones were to play the whole game I say nope.Now if Oakland just has no respect at all for Pitt and comes out with their heads up their butts Pitts speed may get them some yards early but you dont get Nationally ranked by not being focused.

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I agree with your assessment. It will be a long night, but quick game. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I personally think they will get over unless Creasy decides they wont.I have to think he also sees the big picture and wont use his studs more than a half on such a weaker team.Pitt has some players that are fast in space,so I think they will get some yards BUT like I said IF Creasy wants them too,because if he dont they wont.If the ones were to play the whole game I say nope.Now if Oakland just has no respect at all for Pitt and comes out with their heads up their butts Pitts speed may get them some yards early but you dont get Nationally ranked by not being focused.

Starters should be playing a half only with backups 2nd half. However, I bet those backups are pretty decent and you don’t tell kids not to score.

Creasy coached in 1A too long to be disrespectful towards SP or take SP for granted. Oakland has never run up the score under Creasy unless the reserves had a great night. Oakland just went through a 4 game stretch where they had to beat really good-great competition, so as soon as the lead is comfortable, JV will be coming in

27 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Creasy coached in 1A too long to be disrespectful towards SP or take SP for granted. Oakland has never run up the score under Creasy unless the reserves had a great night. Oakland just went through a 4 game stretch where they had to beat really good-great competition, so as soon as the lead is comfortable, JV will be coming in

Do you think I can get that Creasy man to sign my Murphy Fair book?

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

You are wrong. Oakland played 1A Republic a few years back. Republic had to play a varsity schedule in year one and did not even have a field. Oakland killed them. If I remember right Oakland put 70 on them. Republic was taunted by their players who were doing cheap shots on them and celebrating . Republic had lots of season-ending  injuries that night. 

I am a big Creasy fan but that was just sorry and I lost some respect for him.  

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

4 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You are wrong. Oakland played 1A Republic a few years back. Republic had to play a varsity schedule in year one and did not even have a field. Oakland killed them. If I remember right Oakland put 70 on them. Republic was taunted by their players who were doing cheap shots on them and celebrating . Republic had lots of season-ending  injuries that night. 

I am a big Creasy fan but that was just sorry and I lost some respect for him.  

I wasn't there so not gonna say a whole lot, but if it did happen, I can guarantee you it was dealt with afterwards. There are games Oakland has put a big number, but your not gonna tell the reserves not to score