South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I was hoping this Creasy man would turn his Blitzkrieg Boys Northward and march on Toronto.  Afterall,  he's already defeated that Super bowl Dilfer man and was wanting to add to his collection by whooping that Grey Cup Jones man.  

Well we would, but not sure that Jones man would be there when we show up

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO… just look for genotard the chicken choker.  SOS Jones is close by.  @BIGPURPLEMACHINE posted a picture of genotard.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, this Creasy man is gonna be real mad when he gets to Beene Stadium and sees this Grey cup Jones man not there.  

He already beat this Super bowl Dilfer man and took his super bowl ring away from him.  He was wanting to add a Grey cup ring to that collection. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, powerp said:

It wasn’t Jones only on staff setting this game up I believe. Trying to get exposure.

LOL.How much exposure does SP need?You guys are VERY well known across the State as a 1A powerhouse.National exposure wont do a thing for a Small school like you or us,in the end we are just small schools.

• Upvote 1

I asked the question directly back to Coach Jones back in the spring and was told ”the staff had concerns about the game but like I told them it would be a lot of fun and give our kids a chance to play the best.” I replied with, “yes even if it’s only for a quarter.” Regardless it appears to be getting played so I hope our players tighten the chin straps. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

This stone man and little grider man need to throw a hail marry on the first play of the game.  That Creasy man might not be in prevent defence yet.  Im not joking either.

That Stone and Grider man need to pull some tricks out of their bags.  I have been looking at Oakland's roster and, as everyone knows, they are stacked.  They are #26 in the nation which is going to be crazy to see at Beene Stadium. The back up running back is a 3 star prospect too add to their receiver that's committed to Miami and the back that is committed to UGA ( which is averaging over 9 per carry ).  I know they will call they dogs off early but you can't tell the young kids to not show out.  Their JV is more talented than SP's starters and that stems from location and size of the school. I am not saying anything to bash SP by any means but I will say this.... If SP can put any points on the board then it's considered a W for SP.  I would give @Roy Dillard's whole Lodge cast iron collection to see SP get the ball first and pull off some kind of trick play to score quick and lead. Honestly though SP will have a tough time crossing the 50. 

26 minutes ago, FactSpitter said:

That Stone and Grider man need to pull some tricks out of their bags.  I have been looking at Oakland's roster and, as everyone knows, they are stacked.  They are #26 in the nation which is going to be crazy to see at Beene Stadium. The back up running back is a 3 star prospect too add to their receiver that's committed to Miami and the back that is committed to UGA ( which is averaging over 9 per carry ).  I know they will call they dogs off early but you can't tell the young kids to not show out.  Their JV is more talented than SP's starters and that stems from location and size of the school. I am not saying anything to bash SP by any means but I will say this.... If SP can put any points on the board then it's considered a W for SP.  I would give @Roy Dillard's whole Lodge cast iron collection to see SP get the ball first and pull off some kind of trick play to score quick and lead. Honestly though SP will have a tough time crossing the 50. 

Currently 10th in the nation 

Screenshot_20211016-131258_Samsung Internet.jpg