South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

How many current players do you guys have that are D1 recruits? 

I'm assuming you mean FBS, as of right now, Horton ( Miami), James ( Georgia), Patterson, King, and im pretty sure McLaurin all have FBS offers. Pretty sure King has committed to TSU and McLaurin has committed to Tech. By the end of the recruiting process this cycle, I wouldn't be surprised if we have another 2-3 that end up signing with FCS schools, probably Rogers (K/P) and Gaines (DT). We probably have a few underclassmen that are about to blow up on the camp circuit this summer, but it always hard to tell

12 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm assuming you mean FBS, as of right now, Horton ( Miami), James ( Georgia), Patterson, King, and im pretty sure McLaurin all have FBS offers. Pretty sure King has committed to TSU and McLaurin has committed to Tech. By the end of the recruiting process this cycle, I wouldn't be surprised if we have another 2-3 that end up signing with FCS schools, probably Rogers (K/P) and Gaines (DT). We probably have a few underclassmen that are about to blow up on the camp circuit this summer, but it always hard to tell

Thanks! I'm excited to see you guys Thursday. Although I'm not looking forward to the outcome lol. I seen where Ellison is getting some attention believe he's only a sophomore.  

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Dont worry, we'll make it quick

This game should have never been scheduled or played. 

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

I’m waiting to see if Southtowner is going to put Oakland on upset alert.

I will go with Oakland 49-7

Creasy respects SP program so I don’t think he will embarrass them. He knows what small school ball is about so this may be a factor plus no need in taking a chance on his starters getting hurt. They may only see a half of action. Best of luck to both teams. Much respect for SP going ahead and playing this game after coach bailed on them. Geno can side with him if he wants but bottom line is he did kids wrong. You don’t quit your dream job for money unless you was blowing smoke to start with to the SP fan base. 

I’m surprised SP is going through with it. I figured once Jones bailed on us the staff would have cancelled it. There is nothing to gain by playing it. 

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

This game should have never been scheduled or played. 

I’m surprised SP is going through with it. I figured once Jones bailed on us the staff would have cancelled it. There is nothing to gain by playing it. 

There is a contract on this game like all others. Skipping out on this game financially would mean South Pitt would have to scratch out a check to Oakland. Probably at least a couple thousand. 

11 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I don't see things changing much for you guys being 10th in the nation will draw several athletes your way. You making the trip Thursday? 

Oakland has a really good feeder system. So it's nice to get transfers, but we don't exactly need them.

Since it's on a Thursday, I probably won't be able to, which I hate because SP is on my list of places to visit