South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

It's finally here. I don't wanna see no pour mouthing all dadgum week either. I talk to people every day that believes our boys are gonna win. Oakland been living on a prayer this year and it stops at the Pitt. It will be tight for the 1st half but our boys will be too much in the 2nd half. Pirates win going away 52-27. Creasy gonna walk the plank!!!

I ain't jokin either 

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

It's finally here. I don't wanna see no pour mouthing all dadgum week either. I talk to people every day that believes our boys are gonna win. Oakland been living on a prayer this year and it stops at the Pitt. It will be tight for the 1st half but our boys will be too much in the 2nd half. Pirates win going away 52-27. Creasy gonna walk the plank!!!

I ain't jokin either 

Guess you missed the Riverdale score from last night

57 minutes ago, Geno said:

Oakland comes to South Pittagain next year. It will still surprise me if this Game gets played. Oakland has more to lose than Spitt in this Game. 

What exactly does oakland have to lose?  I would disagree because sp could lose players to injury because your buddy scheduled this one.  Lot of difference in 1a and 6a with a thin roster vs depth at each position.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

I ain't jokin either 

Roy must have give you a bad patch of mountain oysters?? 

SP with talent at skill positions alone can still make a run to get a second place trophy. I think amongst the chaos people have forgotten that we still have very skilled guys. It’s the line/ coaching issues that we’ve dealt with. I may look bigger picture here and sit key backs just so they don’t take a beating. That’s not playing scared, it’s playing smart.

48 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What exactly does oakland have to lose?  I would disagree because sp could lose players to injury because your buddy scheduled this one.  Lot of difference in 1a and 6a with a thin roster vs depth at each position.

SP’s JV should play and let them get experience lol..rest starters

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Coy Dillard is from Jasper. He knows SP can’t compete with Oakland. Not even for a half of a quarter. 

What kind of mess is this? I ain't from Jasper. I live on the dang mountain. Don't get on here a hoopin and hollerin when we win Friday. Our boys can compete and will beat Oakland by 3 scores.

I ain't jokin either