South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, powerp said:

Preshow tonight does not involve cannons, bad company, or fireworks.

Instead, on the power p at 6:00, Roy vs Coy with that Sherrill man announcing from his press box. @Roy Dillardif you need extra help, @pegleg @Southtowner @sportman and myself have been practicing wrestling moves like the four horsemen!

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE is going to be special guest referee.  I will slap the tard out of him and send him back to the jailhouse.  I aint joking either.

First half take away a with Oakland up 35-7.

1. Pirates made too many mistakes which could have kept score a little more respectable. I counted three dropped passes, 1 which was batted in the air for an Int.

2. Pirates are playing tough. Have to keep improving in trenches and eliminate the false starts.

3. Oakland athletes just a different caliber. Impressive to see in open space.

4. Hoping for an injury free second half and keep punching.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

First half take away a with Oakland up 35-7.

1. Pirates made too many mistakes which could have kept score a little more respectable. I counted three dropped passes, 1 which was batted in the air for an Int.

2. Pirates are playing tough. Have to keep improving in trenches and eliminate the false starts.

3. Oakland athletes just a different caliber. Impressive to see in open space.

4. Hoping for an injury free second half and keep punching.

Powerp I garuntee that punt cost our boys a touchdown to that Creasy man.  Im not joking either.

We can’t run off tackle or bounce outside on them unless it’s the jet sweep with RaCash.  We were gashing 3-4 yards at a time straight up the gut.  Either way I’m proud.  These boys came out to win.  DeAndre Kelly is about 2 steps faster than the GA commit from Oakland, and I applaud him for not giving up on the long runs.  I also think RaCash is smooth as butter and they overestimate his ability. Keep giving it to him!  Keep throwing to Hunter!  DeDe is playing his heart out.  Please please someone see him on film and recruit him.  I’d like to see us continue to move the ball some and give ourselves a chance to score again.  Way to go Pirates!  

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We can’t run off tackle or bounce outside on them unless it’s the jet sweep with RaCash.  We were gashing 3-4 yards at a time straight up the gut.  Either way I’m proud.  These boys came out to win.  DeAndre Kelly is about 2 steps faster than the GA commit from Oakland, and I applaud him for not giving up on the long runs.  I also think RaCash is smooth as butter and they overestimate his ability. Keep giving it to him!  Keep throwing to Hunter!  DeDe is playing his heart out.  Please please someone see him on film and recruit him.  I’d like to see us continue to move the ball some and give ourselves a chance to score again.  Way to go Pirates!  

Pirate fans should be proud, SP has played well for the most part, they did everything you would need to do if your trying to pull an upset. I did say if you want to attack Oakland you better do it up the middle

Edited by MidTennFootball

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Clean up special teams and this is a 28-7 game. Against Elite competition you can’t take three steps and punt.

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Probably shown more grit tonight in getting beat than all the other game's combined. Proud of them no matter the outcome.