Central @ West

madhatter2269

44 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Are we still talking about the West vs Central game or are we just sitting here feeding trolls?  

let’s talk football - how does the weather impact the game?  I want to hear from West4Life - where you been my man?

I think the young Central coach does a great job. He seems to really know defense and takes what he has and goes with it. Not much of a make excuses Coach. I believe Central wins in a tight one.

20 hours ago, HTV said:

Gloating?  You are a sad and pathetic person.  I find it humorous that a jock sniffing  uniform washer feels the need to stalk me on the interwebz. 

You really do need to find a new hobby to occupy your time. 

Oh wait, I swore you said I was “muted.” Remember, something about an “ignore feature.” Lol, the only sad person on here is you. Stalk you? Hardly, just can’t stand your lies. Keep kissing Powell and Lowe’s but. And whenever you want, this “uniform washer” will meet you wherever, whenever. See if you talk big then son.

8 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Czar, they've been on each other since long before you showed up on the T. Two-way street.

Nut honestly he’s one of the reasons I don’t post on here anymore. He CONSTANTLY acts like a know it all, demeans others posts that don’t immediately agree with his way of thinking, and I’m not gonna even bring up the rest of it. No one is allowed to speak their own opinions if they don’t agree with HTVs opinions, he immediately chimes in and if they disagree, ITS IGNORE BUTTON TIME! Hope your well Nut :thumb:

6 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Probably the best game in East Tennessee  my  mind is telling  me  Knoxville  west is the  Better of the two. However my heart is telling me Knoxville Central  comes out with the W! My prediction for the  game  is 28 central  24 west. 

We felt when the schedules came out that this game would be for the 1/2 seats in the region. Don't know if the point totals will be as high as your prediction. Both teams depend heavily on their defenses, as was the case the last time they played.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, MeritIII said:

Are we still talking about the West vs Central game or are we just sitting here feeding trolls?  

let’s talk football - how does the weather impact the game?  I want to hear from West4Life - where you been my man?

I wish I could be more involved like I used to be, but life has had other ideas this football season.

As for the game itself - I want to see West win this game to actually shut the critics up including myself, who was spoiled watching those teams from 2010 to 2014. 

This is technically Wests senior night and the one senior that should be playing tonight hasnt played a game since the first one due to injury...losing him was huge, but the team has done what they needed to in terms of getting to 7-2 and setting up tonight. For West they have to play mistake free and not be intimidated. As for Central they are playing their best football like always at the end of the year.

That being said ive got Central by a trickle, but I want West to prove me wrong. If West wins they could give their seniors 4 potential home games during these playoffs...hopefully they play their hearts out for the opportunity.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, blazer1set said:

Series history:

(2019) Central 10-0
(2014) West 46-0
(2008) Central 6-3
(2007) West 28-21
(2006) West 30-7
(2005) Central 41-21
(2004) Central 38-14
(2003) Central 42-20
(2003) Central 28-6
(2002) Central 38-13
(2001) Central 35-0
(2000) Central 41-8
(1999) Central 29-19
(1998) Central 35-0
(1997) West 19-14
(1996) West 51-21
(1995) West 14-7
(1982) West 14-0
(1981) Central 13-0
(1980) Central 21-12
(1979) West 17-7
(1978) Central 21-0
(1977) Central 49-6
(1976) Central 47-7
(1975) Central 20-0
(1974) Central 28-6
(1973) Central 17-0
(1972) Central 16-14
(1971) Central 29-6
(1970) Central 36-6
(1969) Central 53-20
(1968) Central 33-0
(1959) Central 20-0
(1958) West 6-6
(1957) Central 13-7
(1956) Central 22-0
(1955) Central 6-0
(1954) West 7-0
(1953) Central 26-0
(1952) Central 27-0

I honestly can't believe that these two teams have only played twice  in the last ten years.  My gut still says West wins this by 10.  

On 10/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, MeritIII said:

...the bigger question, how will West's cheating KIL ref's impact the game?!:bored:

Does Central offer up more money and outmatch West's pay out?:popcorneater: