TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

On 11/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, TCRadio said:

it's ok they didn't see what we did Friday night

TcRadio Honest questions here! Did TC look more conditioned last night compared to last week? And if so do  you think it was the competition difference? Was tyner physical and run tempo?

Edited by Katdaddy

Just now, Katdaddy said:

TcRadio Honest questions here! Did TC look more conditioned than last night compared to last week? And if so do  you think it was the competition difference? Was tyner physical and run tempo?

Honest answers couldn’t tell, Tyner did not run tempo until their last TD drive 3:44 left when they scored, and physicality definitely heavily favored TC, we will find out this week, We hit Tyner a couple times early they answered with a TD but we kept punching, we didn’t do that for 48 minutes vs H2O 

38 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

DT/DE and G probably our 2nd best lineman all around, 3 yr starter, we also lost our QB for the year in week 8 

Teams lose players.

Seems like you guys always gotta build in the excuses.  One minute you are slagging the program, the next minute you are backbuilding excuses for why they are so valiant and overcoming so much.  You guys need mental health counciling up there.

23 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

TcRadio Honest questions here! Did TC look more conditioned than last night compared to last week? And if so do  you think it was the competition difference? Was tyner physical and run tempo?

You can’t gain conditioning in a week 

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Teams lose players.

Seems like you guys always gotta build in the excuses.  One minute you are slagging the program, the next minute you are backbuilding excuses for why they are so valiant and overcoming so much.  You guys need mental health counciling up there.

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Even with Huntington whipping Peabody and them being lucky to get by westview?  Yeah I can see your point......:roflol:

We were up on westview by 2tds at one point drove down the field and kicked a field goal and won the game and that’s luck ?  The Huntingdon game was a one score game practically the whole game and they started throwing the ball up at the end hoping for a big play. You need sit down and worry about tennis and golf 

Congrats to TC - 4 turnovers compared to 0 on the road in the playoffs will doom you every time.  Better team that night won. I’ve enjoyed time on Coach T but I think I’m done.  Take care all and I pray that those who know Jesus will

stay strong in the trials that may continue to come to our nation and if you don’t know the true joy and hope that can only come through a relationship with Jesus Christ I pray that you will consider reading Gods word for yourself or visiting a Bible believing church to hear of the Good News.

ram4Life out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

What do you mean?

I want for adult men to not yell obscenities and threats at teenage boys. That would be a start.

But it is ok for you to come on here and insinuate TC coaches are all perverts while you get psycho mad and cuss us ? Hypocrite much? 

Teenagers read and post on the T. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Teams lose players.

You need help brother, your grasping at straws this is not building in excuses, it is unfortunate for those kids, especially Holder, he is a Sr so he may have played his last game last night 

1 hour ago, Ram4Life said:

Congrats to TC - 4 turnovers compared to 0 on the road in the playoffs will doom you every time.  Better team that night won. I’ve enjoyed time on Coach T but I think I’m done.  Take care all and I pray that those who know Jesus will

stay strong in the trials that may continue to come to our nation and if you don’t know the true joy and hope that can only come through a relationship with Jesus Christ I pray that you will consider reading Gods word for yourself or visiting a Bible believing church to hear of the Good News.

ram4Life out.

We're losing a good one friend. Wish you the best.

• CoachT locked this topic