Round 1 Marshall County @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

I don't know much about Marshall County other than they are coming out of a very tough region.  It's another Tiger vs. Tiger battle, and I'm cheering for the Hardin County Tigers.  I see that M.C. video streams through the NFHS network.  I may try to look at some of their games later this weekend.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, Tigersandcats said:

Hardin County’s O line are all first year starters , so may be interesting battle of the trenches.

Y’all’s O line are big and good. They may be athletic but your skill players are good as well and can match up with anyone. I think HC takes care of business and moves on to second round.

34, that's the total amount of wins the playoff teams have in Region 5-4A. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that has to be the most for any of the regions inside Tennessee for playoffs.

Here's another thing about Region 5-4A that stood out to me.

Tullahoma: 10-0

Pearl-Cohn: 9-1, they lost to Tullahoma

Montgomery Central: 8-2, they lost to Pearl-Cohn and Tullahoma

Marshall County: 7-3, they lost to Montgomery Central, Pearl-Cohn, and Tullahoma.

All teams are good. However, the non-region games these teams played weren't impressive to me. I think Hardin County will win this. I didn't realized how tough Region 5-4A is.

6 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Y’all’s O line are big and good. They may be athletic but your skill players are good as well and can match up with anyone. I think HC takes care of business and moves on to second round.

Yes the O line is doing a great job, just stating there all new starters this year. They have protected the QB really well this year and done a good job of run blocking as well.

2 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

34, that's the total amount of wins the playoff teams have in Region 5-4A. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that has to be the most for any of the regions inside Tennessee for playoffs.

Here's another thing about Region 5-4A that stood out to me.

Tullahoma: 10-0

Pearl-Cohn: 9-1, they lost to Tullahoma

Montgomery Central: 8-2, they lost to Pearl-Cohn and Tullahoma

Marshall County: 7-3, they lost to Montgomery Central, Pearl-Cohn, and Tullahoma.

All teams are good. However, the non-region games these teams played weren't impressive to me. I think Hardin County will win this. I didn't realized how tough Region 5-4A is.

Very tough region especially the top 4 teams. Have watched Marshall county’s games against PC, MC, Tullahoma and Greenbrier over the weekend and there all quality football teams. Will be a gauntlet to get through that region. We shall see how it goes.