A pack ov Wolfs ere comin two 825

STARSNBARS

22 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thiz iz a vurry vurry scirry gaim fer tha littull fellurs.....Three skools intwo one and playin' tha best bawl ov the yeer......Sew eye haiv maid W-R a urlee 30 pt favritt x3.....Thairfore tha Wolfs ere a urlee 80....eye meen 90 pt. favritt necks Fridee nite......:unsure:

You didn't even factor in that Maryville has never beaten this school before!

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

QB is the workhorse of this team. 6'-4' 243 and bigger than most linemen. Watched the WB game on their network and no surprise who was going to carry the ball and they couldn't stop him.

Big ol’ target for the murvil D. They better strap it on! It’s always fun to play somebody new.
Last night was a good wake up for some kids who haven’t had much adversity this year. I’d expect a productive week of practice on Lawrence Ave.

Tha old Sullivun South teems haid a speshull plaice inn mine and mommaSTARS harts......Eye haid a cupple littull cuzzins hoo played fer the Rebulls upp thair......

We were also in attendance the night the young lineman from South passed away over at Knox West....One of the most tragic things I have ever witnessed...... It just puts everything into perspective that football is just a game and just how precious life is.......

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Like 3