Marion @ H20

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

I watched H20 and Bledsoe tonight. Watertown has some good looking kids. If the warriors are predictable, they will be disappointed by the end of the game.

Ding Ding ! Nail on head! Watertown is STOUT on D , if Marion can’t mix it up and keep them off balance and guessing a bit it could get ugly !

Edited by PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man I absolutely love Defense almost as much as I love a season turnaround story ! I know we all love banter and back n forth but week by week I have followed H2O, watched, listened, and really think your coaching staff is one of the top in the state ! You might disagree but this “Football Team” doesn’t have a ton of flash,but, flash don’t win a Gold ball now does it , this team H2O is fielding is dangerous, they lost some games early and now they dont want that taste in their mouth again, I wouldn’t wanna play them now, at all !!!! Huntingdon is earily similar, we went in and got stomped by a team that has no where near the athletes , they punched us in the mouth and beat us fair and square ! There could be some insane storylines  a comin in 2A ! What a great year 

They have been a fun team to watch! I didn't see this turnaround coming lol

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not a lie told here. I’m proud of these kids and am really proud of this coaching staff!

Webster has silenced the haters… including me!

Me too. This is probably the best coaching job this staff has done in recent memory. I still think this staff squandered a few State Champion caliber teams in the past… but I have to admit Webster surprised the heck out of me this season. 

Good luck to Watertown. Just got off the phone with a friend of mine from there, and I feel they will handle Marion. 

I keep seeing things about the job the coaching staff has done this year, and I think the difference from past years is that the shortcomings were made known early in the year as opposed to past years which forced adjustments to be made early, and you're seeing the fruit of that.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ding Ding ! Nail on head! Watertown is STOUT on D , if Marion can’t mix it up and keep them off balance and guessing a bit it could get ugly !

Mc has a 20s style offense that won't win the big game.  Hackett will carve up this offense.  Mc won't be able to keep up unless something changes.

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Good luck to Watertown. Just got off the phone with a friend of mine from there, and I feel they will handle Marion. 

I keep seeing things about the job the coaching staff has done this year, and I think the difference from past years is that the shortcomings were made known early in the year as opposed to past years which forced adjustments to be made early, and you're seeing the fruit of that.

I agree with a lot of that… I also think that though we had the big three stars last year… this team is more balanced. 

I really like what I see!