Marion @ H20

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I thought H2O played a little to conservative tonight, but hey we won.

Absolute props to Cousino though… the kid showed what a true leader the young man really is!

Kid's a baller for sure. I caught the end of the game...high snap and he snagged it, ran left and picked up a 1st to ice it essentially. Good FB IQ and instincts on that kid

Just now, TCnation said:

Kid's a baller for sure. I caught the end of the game...high snap and he snagged it, ran left and picked up a 1st to ice it essentially. Good FB IQ and instincts on that kid

Absolutely… he took the team on his shoulders and did what he had to do to win the game!!!

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Congrats to Watertown. Should have been worse honestly. 

Hate it for the kids. Limited with Tayes injury and a horrible offensive set. Knew it would catch up with them eventually. 

I was really proud of the sportsmanship both teams showed at the end of the game… A lot of hugging showing true respect for each other!!!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Congrats to Watertown. Should have been worse honestly. 

Hate it for the kids. Limited with Tayes injury and a horrible offensive set. Knew it would catch up with them eventually. 

I agree. Watched it online. Too many studs for a predictable left/right game. Watertown was a step ahead and when y’all tried to pass they had it blanketed.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

does Marion lose 15 seniors?

Something like that. We usually have around that many seniors each year. Won't be much of a dropoff next year. Have some good underclassmen and the freshman class this year may be one of the best we've ever had. Couple spots that will be tough to fill but have a couple coming back home that went somewhere else that will contribute a lot.

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Please keep picking against us!!

I will eat the crow. Marion boys let me down. Meigs did too. The run right and run left caught up to them both. Sounds like y’all boys do pretty much the same but play better defense. Hats off! Enjoy the ride while it last and don’t worry I will pick against you again this week! I’m just keeping it real

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Understand the young thing.  I was one of those.  Barely 17 when I graduated from high school and started college.  But redshirting for athletic purposes isn't doing them any favors, in my opinion.  Life isn't always going to be fair.  
    • Eye heer thait Mairvul Hi addministrayshun iz moore wurried abowt water pistulls, thain they ere abowt messin' upp tha footbawl feeled.....
    • The Girls Basketball team I am a part of played for a gold ball this season. One of the biggest differences in the sports is that there is no field prep/maintenance in basketball.   Our baseball is successful and play 30 games in the regular season as well. All of the teams dedicate A LOT of time in preparing for their next opponent. 
    • Im pretty excited about the new rules that NFHS voted to adopt. Does anyone know if this will take place in Tennessee starting this year? I think I heard/read somewhere that the TSSAA bi-laws say they have to mirror what the NFHS does, and when the NFHS offered the current weight classes as options, TSSAA didn’t adopt them until NFHS made them official. Did NFHS make these changes official starting next season or will it be similar to the weight classes where TSSAA doesn’t change what they are doing until it is  an officially official part of the NFHS rule book? It’ll be interesting to see if it is rolled out for the new TSSAA Middle School season and I saw a post where the youth wrestling in TN was going to vote on adopting it as well.  I’ll pray for all the youth coaches that will have to shoulder the confusion from all those crazy #### parents who already think they know the rules more than everyone else  . Imagine the first time their kid is taken down and a 3 goes up on the scoreboard or their kid gets pinned with only one point of contact in the cylinder. Their heads might explode. i kid, I kid. Sort of. I’m surprised ride time was brought down with all the other changes. I know some argue that it promotes stalling on top, but its been an official scoring method in college forever, so I figure it must be doing something right. Do any of you think that’ll ever be implemented?