Fly high BigEdmo

Intense

Around 2:30 today BigEd met Jesus and is flying high.  He was my very best friend in the world and I will dearly miss him.  Coacht won’t be the same without him “stirring up the bushes” with the Adamsville and USJ fans!  Wonderful guy who loved kids and always wanted them to succeed!  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Intense said:

Around 2:30 today BigEd met Jesus and is flying high.  He was my very best friend in the world and I will dearly miss him.  Coacht won’t be the same without him “stirring up the bushes” with the Adamsville and USJ fans!  Wonderful guy who loved kids and always wanted them to succeed!  

Prayers for you and his family sir!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Intense said:

Most important thing in your post is bigEd met Jesus  ! I know you are gonna miss your brother sir !!!! Love and Prayers my friend

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 3

I've opened this thread a dozen times and just couldn't find the words. Ed was a man of conviction and wore his heart on his sleeve. He was my friend, and though we didn't see each other often he will be missed greatly. May God grant those who need it the peace and acceptance to live their lives without him until they meet again. RIP my friend.

• Like 2