Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

19 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

This game will be settled by 10 points or less. A grind it out type of game so far the forecast has ran as of Thursday and clear on Friday high of 52 and low of 27

You guys are moddest for sure, I believe you guys are 2 to 3 scores better, playing them a 2nd time will make it more difficult but yall still get it done...

31-10 Haywood

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Considering the forecast for this Friday, may I suggest that Haywood installs heated bleachers in the new stadium! 

25 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Hey, if Haywood wins the Gold Ball, I think they could use some of that Megasite money to build a domed high school stadium. 

Y'all need to stop it!  I may be wrong, and I hope I am.   But, from what I can tell, Blue Oval City has caused the stadium to be put on hold. They think they're going to need all of that money to add classrooms and build schools for the thousands and thousands of people who will move here.  I do believe we will experience some commercial and population growth, but I don't think it will be that much.

Regardless of commercial and population growth, Haywood Co. does stand to gain quite a bit of money in lieu of taxes. I doubt it, but maybe some of that money could eventually be used to build a nice stadium and athletic complex. 

ManofMillions, I apologize for the cold metal seats and humps in the end zone, but we need some kind of home field advantage!  I'm not sure how that helps.  The last home game Haywood lost was to South Gibson.  I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

6 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Y'all need to stop it!  I may be wrong, and I hope I am.   But, from what I can tell, Blue Oval City has caused the stadium to be put on hold. They think they're going to need all of that money to add classrooms and build schools for the thousands and thousands of people who will move here.  I do believe we will experience some commercial and population growth, but I don't think it will be that much.

Regardless of commercial and population growth, Haywood Co. does stand to gain quite a bit of money in lieu of taxes. I doubt it, but maybe some of that money could eventually be used to build a nice stadium and athletic complex. 

ManofMillions, I apologize for the cold metal seats and humps in the end zone, but we need some kind of home field advantage!  I'm not sure how that helps.  The last home game Haywood lost was to South Gibson.  I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Good luck Tomcats and Springfield hopes you can get that new field 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stacmot said:

ManofMillions, I apologize for the cold metal seats and humps in the end zone, but we need some kind of home field advantage!  I'm not sure how that helps. The last home game Haywood lost was to South Gibson.  I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

You know what they say, history repeats itself! 

I really happy for Haywood county. This is huge for not only Brownsville, but all of west TN. There is going to be a huge tax base created here because of Ford. 

8 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Tomcats will win pretty dang easily!! Haywood University gonna put it on those South Gibson Hornets!!!

Haywood - 35

South Gibson - 7

Thanks for the confidence!! I wish yall the best against the Yellowjackets Friday night!

I do believe Haywood can win this game however if the Tomcats go into this week of practice as well as the game unfocused and over confident, the Hornets will win! The hornets are too good to overlook, even a little bit!! I personally have a lot of respect for the Hornet program! Whoever wins this game better be ready for a BIG battle next week!! Both of those teams are extremely good!! 

Lets go Tomcats!!! Yall got this!! 

Hornets, if yall win Friday, I will be cheering for Yall the rest of the way!!!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

Thanks for the confidence!! I wish yall the best against the Yellowjackets Friday night!

I do believe Haywood can win this game however if the Tomcats go into this week of practice as well as the game unfocused and over confident, the Hornets will win! The hornets are too good to overlook, even a little bit!! I personally have a lot of respect for the Hornet program! Whoever wins this game better be ready for a BIG battle next week!! Both of those teams are extremely good!! 

Thanks man! Same mindset for the Tomcats that's it has been all season,. DOMINATE each week!!!! Don't worry about next week, focus on the hear and now!!!! 

COACH SMITH/HAYWOOD YOUR TIME IS NOW!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Chargercats said:

Anyone who thinks Haywood would be overconfident or anything but angry and with a chip on their shoulder doesn't know that staff, lol. They still feel like they have something to prove to South Gibson and will be highly motivated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Anyone who thinks Haywood would be overconfident or anything but angry and with a chip on their shoulder doesn't know that staff, lol. They still feel like they have something to prove to South Gibson and will be highly motivated.

I feel good about this tomcat team! They seem to always be focused! Can't wait for Friday night!!