Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

Was going to wait until Friday, but this thread may not make it that long. I have very little confidence in picking this one… Both HC and Springfield have beat bad teams pretty badly down the stretch, but neither have big wins against good teams. I saw a lot of mistakes in the first game by both teams and it led to an ugly 6-3 Springfield win. I expect both teams to look more crisp offensively and think it will be a close game. I originally thought HC would score 35+, but just can’t convince myself of it now. This game could really go either way, but I have to pick a winner…

Henry County - 28
Springfield -21

12 minutes ago, eers said:

Was going to wait until Friday, but this thread may not make it that long. I have very little confidence in picking this one… Both HC and Springfield have beat bad teams pretty badly down the stretch, but neither have big wins against good teams. I saw a lot of mistakes in the first game by both teams and it led to an ugly 6-3 Springfield win. I expect both teams to look more crisp offensively and think it will be a close game. I originally thought HC would score 35+, but just can’t convince myself of it now. This game could really go either way, but I have to pick a winner…

Henry County - 28
Springfield -21

thank you eers you had me worried you was gonna pick us

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, eers said:

Henry County - 28
Springfield -21

“Outsider”

5 hours ago, eers said:

Henry County - 28
Springfield -21

Thanks you @eers the pressure is off