McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

1 minute ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Fayetteville just have this game away their mistakes finally caught up to them. QB hurt as well they need to turn it over to that freshman. McKenzie played a good game but their wasn’t the better team besides the discipline factor. Peabody roles next week 

Obviously they were. And I wouldn’t count on Peabody rolling over McKenzie.

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Obviously they were. And I wouldn’t count on Peabody rolling over McKenzie.

They got the better QB was really impressed with him. I think Peabody would’ve beat Fayetteville. After that lose they looked like they was dialed back in. I will say next week is the State Championship game tho. 

6 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

They got the better QB was really impressed with him. I think Peabody would’ve beat Fayetteville. After that lose they looked like they was dialed back in. I will say next week is the State Championship game tho. 

Mckenzie vs Peabody is going to be a classic for sure

Congrats McKenzie. They were able to overcome the stalled drives and turnovers, got Taylor going a bit in the 2nd half, and came away with a tough win. Fayetteville fought hard til the end, but were not able to keep moving forward on drives as penalties were a big factor for both teams. Except for the TD pass, which was a nice throw and beautiful catch and run. McKenzie was just able to make one more play and come out on top.

The west Semis come down to the two teams everyone has said all year.

My gut early says Peabody wins this one, but it will be one heck of a game, I already know!