Gaddis has retired

HTV

4 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I'm seeing several names I know little about in regards to possible new OR HC. Coaches like Dodge are probably great coaches but I just have little knowledge of them.

If possible give some info on the coaches being dicussed. I thank you.

RWR!

You can go ahead and scratch off Dodge from the list. That’s a pipe dream, at best. Haha 

Edited by SweetScience

56 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well MTF, you maybe right. One other thing that might have happened was since the DC thought his defense at OR had been so good he went to OR administration or let it be know he was getting impatient as the HC in waiting. He might have said l want the HC job or l am leaving. OR called his bluff and said ok. The timing of his taking the HVA job and Gaddis retiring makes you think.

Interesting that both broke at about the same time. Gaddis taking his final shot at one of his disciples. Couldn’t let the man bask in his new venture. Just put the spotlight back on himself. Not surprising at all really.

Sweet? Time to check prices on bronze! It’s gotta happen my man.

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Interesting that both broke at about the same time. Gaddis taking his final shot at one of his disciples. Couldn’t let the man bask in his new venture. Just put the spotlight back on himself. Not surprising at all really.

Sweet? Time to check prices on bronze! It’s gotta happen my man.

From my understanding, Joe had made up his mind awhile back that he was gonna hang it up, so I don’t think that had anything to do with it. It just so happened to be a coincidence. Joe and the Miner family are really close, as far as that goes. Nothing but mutual respect from those 2. I’m ready to pitch in whatever it takes to get it done, BTW.