Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

I predict this topic will be dominated by the Hampton faithful. Westview is located about 30 minutes North of us and one thing for sure, their fans don't get on CoachT and talk smack. We contend with them every year in girls basketball and their fans and teams are always class acts. I don't know what Hampton has or does not have, but to be playing for the State Championship....everyone is now good. Pulling for our neighbors to the North, but I'm sure it'll be a great game. Good luck, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I predict this topic will be dominated by the Hampton faithful. Westview is located about 30 minutes North of us and one thing for sure, their fans don't get on CoachT and talk smack. We contend with them every year in girls basketball and their fans and teams are always class acts. I don't know what Hampton has or does not have, but to be playing for the State Championship....everyone is now good. Pulling for our neighbors to the North, but I'm sure it'll be a great game. Good luck, 

Hampton has discussions,  they don't talk smack.  Pujo don't like that stuff

3 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Well, HECK! Last week was a blast with TC. Then the week before with Oneida! Those people are missing out not playing with us on the T! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Hampton has discussions,  they don't talk smack.  Pujo don't like that stuff

And those discussions cover a wide range of things....Football, Tombstone, politics, shots, football, Tombstone, family memories, recruiting, haters, football, Tombstone, goats on space mountain, Crack heads, Pujo's batman attack, and....Football 

6 hours ago, Trollin said:

Hamptons defense will have to be one of the best to stop the Westview offense. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I just know that Westview has the offense and athletes to do whatever they want. They run great, they throw great, and the QB can do it all. Teams like that are tough to beat. Hampton may be able to slow the game and run the clock and pound the rock, but Westview can score quickly and at will. 

That will be hamptons best defense is their offensive play style, don’t think the dogs can stop them every time but with the way they play if they get 3-4 punts/turnovers then they will be right there 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

And those discussions cover a wide range of things....Football, Tombstone, politics, shots, football, Tombstone, family memories, recruiting, haters, football, Tombstone, goats on space mountain, Crack heads, Pujo's batman attack, and....Football 

Oh yeah! And tombstone :lol:

23 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Really hate you all didn't pull it out last night but nothing could've compared to me being on this field with all 4 of my boys after a win like that! Then hugging all those coaches, hogs and bulldozers! Law I was as nasty as Wendy or that goat!

I can, in all honesty, say I've never hugged a bulldozer. Next time I see one, and no one watching, I'll give it a try,  LOL

BTW, I love Tombstone.

Edited by Grunt

11 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Yeah the game UC had against a heavy favorite in SP, FB had like 47 carries lol that’s also one of the funniest games, UC kicked it deep 1 time on kickoff and SP housed it, not kidding every kickoff after that was in the stands, not just out of bounds but in the 1st row lol 

Horrible memories. Thanks lol

• Upvote 1