Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

Just going on my take of this game based on the Riverside game is that of course westview offense is the real deal. Was going to have to score w them every possession it seemed. But not impressed with their defense. Maybe it was bc our qb opened up the running game w the pass but we had several good runs. Not like we ran rough shod over them but had our moments. Key penalties just stalled out the drives at the end. Ik this is part of the game, not trying to make excuses westview was the better team at the beginning and the end but threw for around 200 and over hundred on the ground. Could b different if they stack the box , seems Hampton is going to run whole game. If they had any passing game could b different. I’m rambling I’m sorry lol

8 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

I predict this topic will be dominated by the Hampton faithful. Westview is located about 30 minutes North of us and one thing for sure, their fans don't get on CoachT and talk smack. We contend with them every year in girls basketball and their fans and teams are always class acts. I don't know what Hampton has or does not have, but to be playing for the State Championship....everyone is now good. Pulling for our neighbors to the North, but I'm sure it'll be a great game. Good luck, 

I doubt you’ll be seeing anyone from Hampton on here talking smack.

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thanks O&B, got our hands full but very few ever thought we would get here. Just as sure as you're playing, you have a chance.

Let me tell you after watching SP play Oakland and them getting their stud D-1 lineman back and watching Cloudland come from behind to beat Coalfield who got handled by Gordy whom Pitt Anialated,I made a stupid prediction of SP running all over our boys from Cloudland.MAN WHAT A STUPID prediction.Cloudland was an Elite team the other night to rival all the others from the past 4 or 5 years in the East.My point being this is why we line them up on Fri nights.You cant measure heart,pride and pure determination.I will forever remember the 2021 Cloudland team!Go play and let the score board settle the outcome.What a great privilege to play for any color ball!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Let me tell you after watching SP play Oakland and them getting their stud D-1 lineman back and watching Cloudland come from behind to beat Coalfield who got handled by Gordy whom Pitt Anialated,I made a stupid prediction of SP running all over our boys from Cloudland.MAN WHAT A STUPID prediction.Cloudland was an Elite team the other night to rival all the others from the past 4 or 5 years in the East.My point being this is why we line them up on Fri nights.You cant measure heart,pride and pure determination.I will forever remember the 2021 Cloudland team!Go play and let the score board settle the outcome.What a great privilege to play for any color ball!

Was extremely impressed with those Landers, could easily be heading down with us. They for sure had their strengths.

14 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

A thought I had this morning was we should be much faster on that nice fancy field at Chattanooga. We're used to having to run on these cow pasture fields. :mrgreen:

Just glad 24 will be playing, big cog on both sides of the ball. No one will be picking us to win but I've see 4 highly impressive games from us since the playoffs started. 0000000000000000 disrespect to Trousdale but I've kept up with them forever, I've never ever never ever,did I say never ever seen them dominated like they were Friday Night. We were dialed in.