Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Wouldnt bother me one bit.lol

Great season old buddy!

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

Awesome season Hampton,  Hold that Silver trophy up high!!  There’s no other 2A team in NET that has one.   You guys worked hard and had a season that will be remembered for decades to come.   Congratulations!!

Also Congratulations to Westview an Awesome season that ended the final W.

47 minutes ago, Grunt said:

Great season, Dawgs, wish it had turned out different. 

39 minutes ago, crow said:

Heck of a ride, only one silver ball each year to ya know. Go rearrange that trophy case. Congratulations to both teams on a special season. 

WV 364 yds of O...Most of those on 4 passes Lol

Hampton 327. 

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Remember ezell did that to us 20 years ago.  Be safe coming home buddy.  Hampton bball has the weapons to get down there again 

Don't reckon we'll have anything to do with basketball,  but there's other things in the agenda Lol. All stats were neck n neck tonight. Hard to figure Lol

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

The fumble and the 2 picks have handed Westview 21 points.  2 other TDs were Dimes. Both times Hampton was in man coverage. Simpson made terrific reads and throws.  

I didn't understand Hampton before half not going with the set where they had 2 fullback on the left and bulldozed to get the 1st TD.  

Simpson is very good.  These are still the 2 best teams in 2A.  Hampton needs to score and get a stop.  

I disagree. No disrespect to Hampton whatsoever because they are an awfully good football team, but Huntingdon and MAHS would handle the Dawgs as well. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Congrats Westview.  Much deserved Gold

Hampton, I hope your kids realize how special it is just to GET to this game.  30 other 2A playoff teams didn't.  Plus all the other non playoff teams.  

Thanks pal

19 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

I disagree. No disrespect to Hampton whatsoever because they are an awfully good football team, but Huntingdon and MAHS would handle the Dawgs as well. 

And you'd be wrong as well