Region 1-A Early outlook 2022

THE KING

13 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

Must have been good D on both sides.  Hate to hear the young lady will be out for the remaining season.  With just a couple games left for each in season, lots to be decided with both Hampton games now.  Should be good games. 

Well, I feel last night just showed how much Sahara did for us as a basketball team.  We had a lot of trouble face guarding #2 and #15. Our freshman did a good job leveling up and she will turn into a star as she matures.  Imo, her and street need more minutes.  They have more scoring ability than 2 of our seniors.  The reality is Cloudland is gonna be better next year when sis returns and those 2 girls are starters.  I try to be a realist when I post and I think Hampton is in the driver's seat right now.  They are incredibly good at home. 

25 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Yepp seems like they’re finally getting healthy and hitting their stride. Beating Hampton up there will be a tall task but you never know. 

I like how NG is all business.  They didn't celebrate at all after winning.  If they can do that at bulldog nation, they might have a chance but they'll have to fight that press for 4 quarters.  Htown is a little more athletic than we are so I don't know if stalling the ball will work on them.

56 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its not an excuse, its reality, That youngun will be missed in a BAD way. I hate it for her and the whole team.

I even had a bad feeling while celebrating that win over Hampton.  That was pure adrenaline.  Different nights can have different outcomes.  Our underclassmen are still very young.  Our best days are ahead and sis will be back.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yeah, we're having to adjust to not having Sahara on the floor.  It's no excuse but it has messed up our chemistry.  

Props to Coach Chambers. At the start of the season, all those underclassmen couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie, even against mediocre competition. Now, while still pretty anemic on offense aside from Ramsey, he's got those young girls playing some defense.

I really like Matt and he's a spectacular coach, all the same though, I still feel the best coach in the conference is Kenneth.

22 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

Props to Coach Chambers. At the start of the season, all those underclassmen couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie, even against mediocre competition. Now, while still pretty anemic on offense aside from Ramsey, he's got those young girls playing some defense.

I really like Matt and he's a spectacular coach, all the same though, I still feel the best coach in the conference is Kenneth.

Who’s Unaka’s coach. Apparently he’s doing a good job. How did they beat Cloudland?

6 hours ago, crazzyness said:

I believe Matt, carp, and Kenneth are on pretty equal footing.  I know my kids love their coach and try hard for him.