Enrollment Numbers

37 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

And miss out on all y'all's crying when we give you a better game than you expected? Never man. It's just gonna be worse when we start beating y'all again 

You have at least 6 more years to do that.And close to beating LC? That game at West Carrol was close just cause officials kept calling things back.Seems like later was expecting a close game but LC had their way with West Carroll.Id be concerned a school with pretty good amount of players can't beat Lil ole LC

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

You have at least 6 more years to do that.And close to beating LC? That game at West Carrol was close just cause officials kept calling things back.Seems like later was expecting a close game but LC had their way with West Carroll.Id be concerned a school with pretty good amount of players can't beat Lil ole LC

Ha! I knew that comment would wake y'all up. Stop blaming the refs for calling obvious penalties. And it's ok my guy LC got like 50 year head start in fooseball

On 8/9/2022 at 5:04 PM, Southtowner said:

Have you seen this?

Thoughts? 

Meanwhile, as we’re watching two ugly cats get into a cat fight on page 13 of this thread, I’m going to go back to topic. After watching this video, I think the TSSAA has acknowledged they have made a mistake. However, they are not going to admit it. There’s a reason why the current class situation only has a two year contract. They’re in a middle of a trial and error. But going to 4 classifications is a failure in terms of on field production, and the TSSAA has noticed that.

8 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Meanwhile, as we’re watching two ugly cats get into a cat fight on page 13 of this thread, I’m going to go back to topic. After watching this video, I think the TSSAA has acknowledged they have made a mistake. However, they are not going to admit it. There’s a reason why the current class situation only has a two year contract. They’re in a middle of a trial and error. But going to 4 classifications is a failure in terms of on field production, and the TSSAA has noticed that.

What do you mean by failure in on field production  ?