Donovan Stewart's magazine

HTV

3 hours ago, toysoldier said:

Got this yesterday

The printer had a printing press go down on August 17 when the second round of books were supposed to be shipped and they are behind in printing the books.

The books will ship out next week so you will get your book but if you don't want to wait, I can refund your money as I understand your frustration. 

I'm so sorry for the delay as I have been very frustrated as well.

I knew there wasn't a thing to worry about. It's out his hands when dealing with supply chain issues such as the printers. That's like going down the road and getting a flat tire and made you late for something and then some wiseazz says you should of thought about that before you came.

26 minutes ago, MC4FHS said:

I’ve emailed him twice but no reply.  No acknowledgment of my order.  No communication whatsoever from him.  Very disappointing.

Personally not thought a thing about it because I do understand that crap happens since the Plandemic but it would be nice to get some kind of info what's going on as to have a bunch of folks get online wanting to know out loud scarring away buyers.

1 hour ago, MC4FHS said:

I’ve emailed him twice but no reply.  No acknowledgment of my order.  No communication whatsoever from him.  Very disappointing.

Lack of communication and the delays are inexcusable. Anyone who purchased a $32  "preseason/ preview" that wasn't delivered by week 1 should have received a full refund or a detailed explanation. The website claims close to $16,000 was "raised". That should be around 500 copies. This is what was advertised in early July:

The 2022 book will not be available at retail outlets but is instead offered direct-to-consumer with delivery by mail. "Football fans can go online and purchase the book and have it delivered in the mail," Stewart said. "This will allow us to print as many as we need without a lot of inventory storage. "The book is over 300 pages and is available for $32, which includes shipping and handling. "We're hoping the turnaround is right around a week," Stewart said.