Powell Panthers vs AC Mavericks

Mave4life8519

When Anderson County came to Maryville for a 7 on 7 in July I could tell this group of kids were on a mission. I truly thought it would be impossible to beat Powell and word leaked out their QB had hurt his back but no conformation it was hard to know if we were being fed beans or bull$*** so I guessed Powell. Had I known 100% I would have picked Anderson County.

2 hours ago, Bravey said:

Hate it about QB ..  alot of teams face adversity .. AC has went thru that .. too .. bigger issue is that Powell defense is awful ... I don't think Powell wins even with the QB .. Powell defense is not aggressive,  looked soft can't stop anything .. 

Game could have been easily 21-0, nice end zone pick by Green kept them in it for a moment. 

5 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

That’s a tough one too if that is indeed what it ends up being. He planned to be an early enroll at Tech too.

He's being evaluated as we post according to what I was told a few minutes ago. MRI being done and then it will have to be read. 

9 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Hope the Plow qb1 the best possible outcome. Congrats to the Mavs. Are you still in Seattle puffin cross the river on that ferry boat?  

Don't get KnoxVil going. OCat No more of those Ferry rides for me. Stuck in Bremerton lol and too Old for a comeback. They don't use steam up here. Been 50 year or more. My guess is they probably still do in Tennessee LOL. Wish the best for Oak Ridge this year. 

3 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Big win for AC, sounds like they were able to run the ball at will, which if that happens the team doing it usually to win the game. Really hate that Jordyn Potts got hurt, he has a big upside, hope the injury can heal and he can give him a shot at college ball, 

He is committed to Tennessee Tech, and is going to be an early enrollee.