Mountun Ears att the Littull Fellurs

STARSNBARS

This iz a scirry gaim fer Mairvul beecaws this knew corch att Hairatige caim frum Ewe Tea.....Ewe jist kno he haz been hidin' all thes speshshull plays and trix fer necks Thirsdee nite....Eye've ben heerin' abowt thair "Bolt" offence....Jist hoap we down't git lecktreecooted......:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Don't see this being much of a game other than going to see old friends. Surprised it being on a Thursday Night but it does allow for anyone to find a good game to attend on Friday. I wouldn't mind going to a place I've never been to before just for the experience to say I finally been there. Anyone know if Sunburnt or Jelly Roll are playing at home this week. I have been to Wartfrog before.

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Don't see this being much of a game other than going to see old friends. Surprised it being on a Thursday Night but it does allow for anyone to find a good game to attend on Friday. I wouldn't mind going to a place I've never been to before just for the experience to say I finally been there. Anyone know if Sunburnt or Jelly Roll are playing at home this week. I have been to Wartfrog before.

WB is at Clinton.

Heritage was unable to build off of the momentum Deck provided as Alcoa made the stop on fourth down, but Osovet went into the contest playing things close to the vest offensively as its season opener against Maryville looms. “We weren’t going to show anybody what we’re going to come out and do next Thursday,” Osovet said. “I mean, this is a 12-minutes deal with 15 snaps. I’m not going to go out and give people some fodder and how we’re going to operate within our system.”

Source: https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/area-football-teams-compete-in-blount-county-jamboree-as-regular-season-nears/article_7dfef97c-1a8b-11ed-97b4-27a039bc5a3b.html

I officially classify this as fodder! - R.R.

2 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Heritage was unable to build off of the momentum Deck provided as Alcoa made the stop on fourth down, but Osovet went into the contest playing things close to the vest offensively as its season opener against Maryville looms. “We weren’t going to show anybody what we’re going to come out and do next Thursday,” Osovet said. “I mean, this is a 12-minutes deal with 15 snaps. I’m not going to go out and give people some fodder and how we’re going to operate within our system.”

Source: https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/area-football-teams-compete-in-blount-county-jamboree-as-regular-season-nears/article_7dfef97c-1a8b-11ed-97b4-27a039bc5a3b.html

I officially classify this as fodder! - R.R.

I couldn't believe this when I read it. 

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I can’t believe no one as posted about the language that was used by the Heritage HC. He cussed more than a drunken sailor Friday night. 

It will be interesting see how much and how long (this season) the Blount County referees put up with it when it's aimed at them.

Edited by OldRebel2