Peabody @Westview

PeabodyPride

I listened to the Westview/Dresden game. Dresden scored on 4 big plays. Pass of 37, 47,69 yards and a long punt return. Dresden nor Westview could run the ball. I know Westview had 16 pass attempts the first half. So if all Peabody can do is run which I think that will be the case I give Westview the edge because they will connect on passing. Evidently Dresden had good coverage in the secondary and I think Peabody’s secondary is vulnerable. With this said Peabody is a very crippled team right now so they could end up being tough the second half of the season. 

Dresden was pretty tough last year. They will be a handful for McKenzie and possibly Fayetteville or whoever. I heard Crockett County beat Westview in a scrimmage earlier. I am giving a slight edge to Peabody here, but they really need to get there kicking game in better shape. I bet they practice it a bunch this week. Peabody is so banged up even if they lose it won’t be a deal breaker.

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well don’t know what  expect  from this game or thread ! Tide still using the running back at QB possibly , I get it though ! Westview is as I said definitely not like last year, both limping in with a L , ! What say you ?

Got to free up London.  Of he gets hurt after running so much, it will be devastating

We got some good young backs that only lack experience

Can't live off of past backs.  Play those guys, especially in non district games.  Webber needs more touches 

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well don’t know what  expect  from this game or thread ! Tide still using the running back at QB possibly , I get it though ! Westview is as I said definitely not like last year, both limping in with a L , ! What say you ?

Westview's front 7 is more physical than Milan. Don't know if your wildcat package can sustain drives against the Chargers. Westview is a pretty good defensive team. On offense they're going to throw the ball. Chargers were not very effective on offense. Dresden had a hand in the Charger quarterbacks face all night. Penalties and just lack of execution really hurt Westview. The Chargers have some talent. This should be a very good game. I was very impressed with Dresden. Their a big physical team with some good athletes. If they can cut down on the penalties their going to be a very tough out.

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Westview's front 7 is more physical than Milan. Don't know if your wildcat package can sustain drives against the Chargers. Westview is a pretty good defensive team. On offense they're going to throw the ball. Chargers were not very effective on offense. Dresden had a hand in the Charger quarterbacks face all night. Penalties and just lack of execution really hurt Westview. The Chargers have some talent. This should be a very good game. I was very impressed with Dresden. Their a big physical team with some good athletes. If they can cut down on the penalties their going to be a very tough out.

Good quote.  Peabody can't depend on wildcat.  Milan is better than you think. I do believe Phs  lost when Qb went down.  With that said, you will see a much different Phs when everyone gets healthy