Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

10 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

As much respect as I have for LC Falcons, I think the Tide will roll this Friday. However, when these 2 teams meet again in the playoffs, I like LC's chances a lot more. 

I See it differently, Driggers still isn’t as mobile as he will be later in the season, our young DBs will be better, our sophomore running back will be better, lake don’t Want that playoff smoke !

Edited by PeabodyPride

On 8/27/2022 at 5:54 PM, mrbigster said:

I've seen Peabody in person and I'm sure you have.Definitely a top defense.But are they better than UC on defense?No doubt better than LC defense.But on offense,I really don't think their backs are better than Centrals.The running back runs hard,tough to bring down.But he's not as good as Centrals backs or Day Day.I think the key is Driggers.Hes going to be tough.Plus he will help the running back with his ability to run and throw.If LC rushes hard,think he's just going to run around them.If they dont,has time to pass and has a great arm..Can LC run on Trenton.?We shall see.Think Day Day will be best back they faced.Milan back was quick but think Day Day has a blend of speed and power.Maybe LC offensive line can't handle Trenton.But if they hold their own,LC can throw on the Trenton backs.Just my take.Trenton better on defense.LC better on offense overall with exception of Driggers.Can LC stop both Driggers and running back.Dont know but he's not as big as Centrals backs so hoping they can.

I think Peabody is going to present some problems for LC in the trenches. Line play and tackling were the problems for LC against UC and giving up 30 to Central doesn’t make me believe that those problems are better. 

25 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I See it differently, Driggers still isn’t as mobile as he will be later in the season, our young DBs will be better, our sophomore running back will be better, lake don’t Want that playoff smoke !

There is a good chance that LC and Peabody do not play a 2nd time. MASE is sitting in Memphis with a loaded team. MASE very well could be playing McKenzie or Fayetteville in Memphis Semifinal weekend.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, hogheaven said:

Trenton 48  Lake Co 28.   Ive been wrong 2 weeks straight.   Hope for 3!  My reason is the star running backs conditioning looked suspect for Lake.  He cramped or took injury breaks at least 10 times against obion.  Plus trentons db's will be a LOT more athletic than obion, so they shouldnt get scorched on the deep ball as much.   Just my two cents... probably not worth two cents.  Hope both teams stay healthy

I've seen Trentons defensive back.Milan burnt them numerous times.Im not worried about th backs.Its their line.

29 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I've seen Trentons defensive back.Milan burnt them numerous times.Im not worried about th backs.Its their line.

That same number 7 had several interceptions in preseason. Driggers was going to be at safety and his injury shook several positions up 

31 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Think number 7 was burned several times.Milan drooped several sure tds.

I can promise you that Lake County will not just be able to snap the ball and throw it out to an area and hope that the receiver will run under it like they did against Obion. There is a reason why Obion is predicted to finish last in their respected region. Big difference between playing Milan and playing Obion County. 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Very fair point. Driggers should be 100% by that point. 

Well, good luck Falcons! I think your going to need some of it.