Rebulls headin' two Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maryville can win this by 42. If we throw an interception right before half that team will only win by 35. If we fumble a punt and throw an interception that team will win by 28. If we throw 2 interceptions and fumble a punt that team will win by 21. Just depends on which team we take.

Yep, this group hasn’t played their best yet…hopefully not even close. I’m still holding out that we can find a little something else to help. You want to be playing your best in November. A lot can happen by that time.

10 hours ago, strongx said:

Yep, this group hasn’t played their best yet…hopefully not even close. I’m still holding out that we can find a little something else to help. You want to be playing your best in November. A lot can happen by that time.

Your right. Maryville has had seasons in the past where they didn't totally come together until late in the season. I'm the type person that lives for the future and I'm very impressed with the JV team. The first team needs to quit farting around so we can see these guys and give them a chance to play the second half for the experience going into next year.

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

On offense does Maryville rely on quick strike big plays, or are they more of a grind it out for long drives?      How good are special teams this year?

As usual, the offense can do both. This yr, they have also been more apt for a negative play. Special teams haven’t been stellar, but neither have other parts. They are still finding their way. It may be a good game up I81. 

3 hours ago, jrlcm said:

SIAP:  Is there television coverage of the game?

Very good question everyone avoids but me.... I just ran into an a longtime Maryville supporter today at Home Depot that was going to the games back when I played and he told me he hasn't been to the games since covid and dependent on watching them on TV. The first thing out of his mouth next was about the horrible situation they have let that get into since Mr. West was bushwhacked by the new principal and replaced by clowns. One week it's on then another it isn't and the camera will be showing the field while all the action is going on at the other side. He told me don't get me going because I'm mad as ale about it. To have a power program like Maryville to  have a bunch of Azz wipes doing NFHS is a total joke on the whole school. He said I bet Scott is laughing his butt off about it and he deserves to be. Needs to be some butts fired at Maryville High over it and some new people elected that have the fans interest in mind.

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very good question everyone avoids but me.... I just ran into an a longtime Maryville supporter today at Home Depot that was going to the games back when I played and he told me he hasn't been to the games since covid and dependent on watching them on TV. The first thing out of his mouth next was about the horrible situation they have let that get into since Mr. West was bushwhacked by the new principal and replaced by clowns. One week it's on then another it isn't and the camera will be showing the field while all the action is going on at the other side. He told me don't get me going because I'm mad as ale about it. To have a power program like Maryville to  have a bunch of Azz wipes doing NFHS is a total joke on the whole school. He said I bet Scott is laughing his butt off about it and he deserves to be. Needs to be some butts fired at Maryville High over it and some new people elected that have the fans interest in mind.

3 hours ago, jrlcm said:

SIAP:  Is there television coverage of the game?

Looks like Science Hill is on NFHS Network.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/science-hill-high-school-johnson-city-tn/football