Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

3 hours ago, eers said:

You really think this team is better than 17 & 19? What makes you think that, because I just don’t see it on film. 

Just Curious What games are you watching?

I believe this is the best throwing QB we've had in a long time, Better defensively and way more weapons offensively.

In both 17 & 19 you could key 2 guys and beat us, not the case this season.

Were very very deep at the skill position, most teams lose there 2 starting RB's and starting safety and leading receiver like we did last week they lose. 

This group of seniors have been playing together since 5&6 peewee ball, just overall more chemistry and belief in each other. 

I'm excited to see them get tested tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Thanks they try for sure, I’m glad they’re supporting the team. 

side note I knew nothing about social dweebs prior to yesterday, I watched quite a bit of their videos and I must say they have awesome content! From their classic videos to the drone footage….All while not being to bias with their commentating also. Good stuff

Social Dweebs has brought a great service to the community, and they do a great job, probably still some bias there, but not as much as I have heard from others...

Edited by Kevin38

10 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Just Curious What games are you watching?

I believe this is the best throwing QB we've had in a long time, Better defensively and way more weapons offensively.

In both 17 & 19 you could key 2 guys and beat us, not the case this season.

Were very very deep at the skill position, most teams lose there 2 starting RB's and starting safety and leading receiver like we did last week they lose. 

This group of seniors have been playing together since 5&6 peewee ball, just overall more chemistry and belief in each other. 

I'm excited to see them get tested tomorrow night.

Agreed, very deep at the skill positions, and the biggest thing to me that separates them from past teams is depth on both sides of the ball...

HC wins by a couple of scores. I’ve seen both teams and HC is a more complete team because what separates them is the ability to score. Springfield has a really good defense like really good but that offense is stalemate and predictable. Also Springfields showing against rossview showed a lot but in a bad way. I definitely wish I could say Springfield is going to win this game but I don’t even see it being close.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

HC wins by a couple of scores. I’ve seen both teams and HC is a more complete team because what separates them is the ability to score. Springfield has a really good defense like really good but that offense is stalemate and predictable. Also Springfields showing against rossview showed a lot but in a bad way. I definitely wish I could say Springfield is going to win this game but I don’t even see it being close.

Even if the Jackets scoring avg is 38 per  game?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

What...

10 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

Just how the Henry faithful say don't judge them giving up 14 first half points to 2-4 Kenwood....

I wouldn't judge the Jackets for putting up 32 on Rossview without there 2 starting RB's and leading receiver....