Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

Weird matchup here for sure , Westview is easier to throw on than run on, this actually is a better matchup for Westview in a sense , but, If the Stanks can throw out of scheme rather than desperation them they can win ! This is a toss up with either winner really earning it imho ! Westview has absolutely proven they was more than tue “Fighting Ty Simpsons so many of us “me included” thought they was ! I will be at this game tmrw signing autographs for your kids and will Have Peabody Pride used boxer briefs for sell for all you Stank Fans ! Got a extra ripe pair for a couple of ya !!!! Pulling for Huntingdung in this !

Edited by PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Weird matchup here for sure , Westview is easier to throw on than run on, this actually is a better matchup for Westview in a sense , but, If the Stanks can throw out of scheme rather than desperation them they can win ! This is a toss up with either winner really earning it imho ! Westview has absolutely proven they was more than tue “Fighting Ty Simpsons so many of us “me included” thought they was ! I will be at this game tmrw signing autographs for your kids and will Habe boxer briefs for sell for all you Stank Fans ! Got a extra ripe pair for a couple of ya !!!! Pulling for Huntingdung in this !

We all know you're just going so you can sell some Huntingdon vs Peabody shirts lmbo

1 hour ago, Primetime1 said:

Yall think that whoopin was bad that Mckenzie put on Huntingdon yall just wait to see what Westview does to them this week. I have seen both teams play multiple times and Westview looks to be back to their State Championship ways. Westview by 16

Welcome to the T, Deion. Maybe sit out a few plays and let the adults talk about this one.

• Like 1

Interesting matchup for sure. This is a different WV team that got beat by Dresden, but this is also a different Huntingdon team that got man-handled against McK. WV must contain the run once again this week. Although I will say the running attack is slightly different than UC’s with all the misdirection and use of the edge. Huntingdon must be able to contain WV’s big athletes in pass coverage. I expect a high scoring affair. Team with least amount of turnovers wins this one.