Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You guys have posters who have bragged about cussing your own players on the sideline on this forum. I can only imagine what was being said to the opposing team. 

What did you hear at this game? We’re you in attendance? Or are you just running your face hole? I know you are a joke to the Peabody faithful. They have said such. Keep talking trash, that you know nothing about, so everyone else on here can see the same.

21 minutes ago, Waker said:

What did you hear at this game? We’re you in attendance? Or are you just running your face hole? I know you are a joke to the Peabody faithful. They have said such. Keep talking trash, that you know nothing about, so everyone else on here can see the same.

Yep a joke 

33 minutes ago, Waker said:

I can name the poster but not the post. It’s been a couple years. Why would I make that up ? 

Edited by Tide21

3 minutes ago, horse said:

I know there where folks from Trenton at the game last night. How many of them heard cussing and racial slurs?

He is referencing a couple seasons ago when a Huntingdon fan was on here bragging about cussing out kids they didnt feel was playing up to par , and the treatment that some, not all give your coach is the absolute worst ! I consider a few Mustang posters friends ! @Wakeris  one of them, Tide 21 is a personal friend off of coach T for me and he absolutely can be a jerk, we all can , but what he said wasn’t a lie ! Some Mustang fans treat the kids and coaches great and I. The next breath  like  they are trash ! I don’t like Huntingdon mostly because some of you are arrogant with limited hardware to show for it , but mostly because you have owned my Tide in the history of the match up ! We might get whooped again in a couple weeks ! But I would like to think there’s enough mutual respect to be men and act as such towards each other  ! Hold on let me step down off my super heavy reinforced  fat boy friendly soap box now back to your regular scheduled program ! 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

He is referencing a couple seasons ago when a Huntingdon fan was on here bragging about cussing out kids they didnt feel was playing up to par , and the treatment that some, not all give your coach is the absolute worst ! I consider a few Mustang posters friends ! @Wakeris  one of them, Tide 21 is a personal friend off of coach T for me and he absolutely can be a jerk, we all can , but what he said wasn’t a lie ! Some Mustang fans treat the kids and coaches great and I. The next breath  like  they are trash ! I don’t like Huntingdon mostly because some of you are arrogant with limited hardware to show for it , but mostly because you have owned my Tide in the history of the match up ! We might get whooped again in a couple weeks ! But I would like to think there’s enough mutual respect to be men and act as such towards each other  ! Hold on let me step down off my super heavy reinforced  fat boy friendly soap box now back to your regular scheduled program ! 

Real reason you don't like Huntingdon is that we've beat your butt 14 out the last 15 times we've played. Tell it like it is!