Mairvul goes two West

STARSNBARS

Being very honest here.This is the least I've kept up with football since the game was invented in my early years.I've always enjoyed both powerhouse teams from Maryville and Alcoa. I have zero clue as to why the Rebels are not themselves this year and by looking over West season so far,they are fielding a great team this year.Yes , I did watch the Vols last week and that made up for a lot of the football I've not seen so far.As to this game and without the knowledge of who is out and why the Rebels are not themselves, I would say to those that are probably piling on,( since I've also not read a lot on coacht ). Maryville has had a great run and except maybe their cross town rivals,nearly every program in the state would love to trade trophy cases, enough said.Good luck Rebs.

Edited by BatmanDevil

I am usually for the Rebels but I am going for West this year. West typically is like the Mavs do not get the recognition they probably deserve. This game could go either way. On a Friday night when two good teams come together it's who ever wants it the most; second efforts and perseverance. Good luck to both teams and an injury free game for the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Even though I think both teams get bounced in the Second Round of their Playoffs (Not to mention Oakland ended Maryville's run at the top last season which signaled the end of an Era)

West 21, Maryville 20

Dude, give up on posting if you truly think both Maryville and Knox West are getting bounced in the 2nd round.  I can tell you have not watched to much football this year

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Even though I think both teams get bounced in the Second Round of their Playoffs (Not to mention Oakland ended Maryville's run at the top last season which signaled the end of an Era)

West 21, Maryville 20

Would that be Central, Heritage, Mo West or Tennessee High, who pulls the upset bc I want in on that bet.