Mairvul goes two West

STARSNBARS

38 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This will Be a semi Good game! However Alcoa Man handled Maryville in 28-14. Just a Slight stumble for Maryville right, then Cleveland upsets Maryville then gets beat by Bearden. So this is not my game of the week because it appears on paper West is an Animal, Maryville (a off year), mind you, has lost two games. This one should be West by at least 14. So the biggest Game of the Week has to be Bearden and Undefeated AC Mavericks, No questions! Lol 

Man handled? No wonder AC hasn't won anything...

7 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Alcoa played well against Maryville as always but Maryville was driving and threw a pick 6 on Alcoa's side of the field so don't let the score get you confused. I think if Alcoa's qb hadn't been banged up they would have beat West. Don't let the Cleveland game mislead you either.  Maryville should have taken care of business early and let them hang around with a five man officiating crew missing big calls left and right. Either way my money is on Maryville this week.

Well in High School and when great teams play that is so very true. Any official call, Turnovers a misstep etc. Can equal 14 pts so your right. Tonight watching Cleveland play, it was terrible night for Blue Radiers, I guess. But it slightly appears Bearden could have or should have take them to woodshed and I am talking about a Cleveland that barley, but did beat Maryville. So maybe Cleveland was hungover on Maryville win. But I just did not see a lot of potential from Cleveland, mind you, tonight.

7 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Man handled? No wonder AC hasn't won anything...

Haha I knew I would get a rise. Lol.. I did say an off Maryville year. It is what it is. 14 points over the years is a lot of points when you talk about 2 Power house Champions, like Maryville and Alcoa; And note I was 100% for Maryville. No AC is not as old as Maryville either, might I say. Years mean a lot. But AC is young and are just beginning too. But AC will be there. I am proud at what Maryville has done to represent East Tennessee, just wish someone would beat Greeneville..lol Including AC. But proud of Greeneville too. As East Tennessee Wins!

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This will Be a semi Good game! However Alcoa Man handled Maryville in 28-14. Just a Slight stumble for Maryville right, then Cleveland upsets Maryville then gets beat by Bearden. So this is not my game of the week because it appears on paper West is an Animal, Maryville (a off year), mind you, has lost two games. This one should be West by at least 14. So the biggest Game of the Week has to be Bearden and Undefeated AC Mavericks, No questions! Lol 

No offense Mav, but manhandled?  Apparently you didn't watch the whole game, it was a war.  Big boy football, kinda like Greeneville.  But don't AC have Bearden first?  

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

No offense Mav, but manhandled?  Apparently you didn't watch the whole game, it was a war.  Big boy football, kinda like Greeneville.  But don't AC have Bearden first?  

Well we can't replay the game and Maryville might get the upper hand on Alcoa on any given night. But with just A Week apart from Cleveland upsetting Maryville and now Bearden completely smothered Cleveland and in (IMO) just my Opinion Bearden should have scored more. I am not necessarily concentrating on the Alcoa game, now. I am saying West is a 2nd level to the Mavs, Greeneville and Maryville. Prove me wrong and I could be, but I have a hard time believing that. 

So The Big Game of The Week has to, and must be the Bearden AC Game. I am sure the Mavs don't appreciate me promoting this game as Bearden has what it takes to easily take down AC 8-0. If AC just happen to win it will take High Powered offence and at least 50% from Defense. They have not given that out yet against a team like Bearden, that I know of.

For Maryville to redeem itself they must beat West in order to do so.. A lot of weak issues sure popped up looking good last night especially the defensive backs. Three bigtime interceptions and what they did after was finally great to see. The QB looked the best all year running and throwing. The 2 interceptions I'll give a pass on because the rest of the game you could just tell he is feeling better at the controls. Very hard to take someone's flip phone away and hand them an I Phone and say here figure it out.

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haha I knew I would get a rise. Lol.. I did say an off Maryville year. It is what it is. 14 points over the years is a lot of points when you talk about 2 Power house Champions, like Maryville and Alcoa; And note I was 100% for Maryville. No AC is not as old as Maryville either, might I say. Years mean a lot. But AC is young and are just beginning too. But AC will be there. I am proud at what Maryville has done to represent East Tennessee, just wish someone would beat Greeneville..lol Including AC. But proud of Greeneville too. As East Tennessee Wins!

I always pull foe E-Town or Greeneville in 4A. Now if @orangeworker was still on here, it would probably only be BVD’s Devils.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Lmao 

2021 Maryville won 35-7
2014 Maryville won 31-16
2013 Maryville won 42-20
2012 Maryville won 47-33
2011 Maryville won 30-7
2010 Maryville won 35-6
2009 Maryville won 38-17
2008 Maryville won 30-7
2008 Maryville won 28-6
2007 Maryville won 35-21
2007 Maryville won 17-9
2006 Maryville won 49-12
2005 Maryville won 41-12
2004 Maryville won 49-14
2003 Maryville won 42-20
2002 Maryville won 38-7
2001 Maryville won 42-0
2000 Maryville won 40-15
1999 Maryville won 38-21
1998 Maryville won 42-7
1997 Maryville won 20-7
1996 West won 24-21
1995 Maryville won 28-27
1954 West won 9-0
1953 West won 19-0
1952 Maryville won 10-7

28 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

2021 Maryville won 35-7
2014 Maryville won 31-16
2013 Maryville won 42-20
2012 Maryville won 47-33
2011 Maryville won 30-7
2010 Maryville won 35-6
2009 Maryville won 38-17
2008 Maryville won 30-7
2008 Maryville won 28-6
2007 Maryville won 35-21
2007 Maryville won 17-9
2006 Maryville won 49-12
2005 Maryville won 41-12
2004 Maryville won 49-14
2003 Maryville won 42-20
2002 Maryville won 38-7
2001 Maryville won 42-0
2000 Maryville won 40-15
1999 Maryville won 38-21
1998 Maryville won 42-7
1997 Maryville won 20-7
1996 West won 24-21
1995 Maryville won 28-27
1954 West won 9-0
1953 West won 19-0
1952 Maryville won 10-7

WOWZER! West was on a roll in the early 50’s. They snuck 1996 in as well. I’m leaning West.