Gordonsville at South Pitt

croz6110

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

SP by 3 plus scores!

Very possible. SP fans like to sandbag some. I do think this year is the best chance to win since 2012, and even that year it took the best team at Gordonsville in almost 30 years to beat an 8-4 SP team by 1 point. So while there is hope for us to win, SP is still the king of the East until someone dethrones them. I just hope it’s us that does it tomorrow night

1 minute ago, Roooster said:

Very possible. SP fans like to sandbag some. 

^^^^^ This and I would assume that the rain will not allow either team to throw the ball and unless there have big changes to Gordys line, I would give SP the advantage on the down hill running game based on what a typical SP team looks like.

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

^^^^^ This and I would assume that the rain will not allow either team to throw the ball and unless there have big changes to Gordys line, I would give SP the advantage on the down hill running game based on what a typical SP team looks like.

SP fans will tell you this isn't a typical SP team. SP could still have the edge in the running game, but I think Gordonsville is a lot better (and healthier) than they were when they lost to Watertown. I also like SP to win the game, but I don't think it will be by 3 TDs

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

No sandbagging.   This isn't a typical SP team.  If we are to survive and advance,  then I believe we will need to win in a shootout.  A slow methodical grind it out type game isn't in the cards for us.  Wes will have us ready to give it our best shot.  

Go Pirates!!

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

No sandbagging.   This isn't a typical SP team.  If we are to survive and advance,  then I believe we will need to win in a shootout.  A slow methodical grind it out type game isn't in the cards for us.  Wes will have us ready to give it our best shot.  

Go Pirates!!

This game will be decided by the corners the more I think about it. A freshman and senior with very little PT will have to step up for the Pirates.