Cyunts Hil comin' two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Someone I think mentioned the McGue game that happened a few years ago, I would expect Maryville to put on the same type of performance tomorrow night against Moon.       Not much left from NET, hopefully Greeneville makes it all the way to represent Region 1.

Yeah the Greeneville/AC game is gonna be a good one blazer maybe our best chance

2 hours ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

DB was extremely talented, their offensive line mashed people all year and the defensive line was big and athletic (DE #74 looks ready for college ball). You don't play Greenville to a draw by accident. Carter outcoached Chestnut, he gets credit for that. He gets credit for figuring out how to get his best player touches in open space. He gets credit for driving 90 yards in less than 2 minutes with no timeouts and no real QB - heck that was the Carter-Chestnut Annual Special, Chestnut plays man coverage across the board, irrespective of situation, and Carter throws up jumpballs against the secondary with no ball skills for 10 years running.

Is it good enough for tonight? Probably not, but Carter did a LOT to silence critics this year. Preseason, no one thought they could replace the Diamond and the other graduating starters, and yet here they are @Marryville in Round 3. House's money tonight.

I see you're not gonna' let up on your praise for Carter being the "Coach Of The Year". But I don't see any change in his ability. I see him giving the ball to Moon on every play. Even I could figure that out. Maybe Moon deserves all the credit. 

In the end besides the fumble at the end of the game by DB that allowed the toppers to finish them off. The DB QB made bad decisions and their secondary was up and down and mainly couldn’t cover. Moon kinda makes you think of Malik Foreman with his speed. He loves to cut back then nobody can catch him so you have to keep someone on him

4 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

In the end besides the fumble at the end of the game by DB that allowed the toppers to finish them off. The DB QB made bad decisions and their secondary was up and down and mainly couldn’t cover. Moon kinda makes you think of Malik Foreman with his speed. He loves to cut back then nobody can catch him so you have to keep someone on him

You're right about Moon but I can't see Maryville making the mistake of just letting him run wild.     I would guess they know everything about him and then some down to his DNA nucleotides....

Maryville 42-10

The real story that I hate for the Maryville faithful is this is the quarterfinals it's getting close to the end and this will be a poorly attended game on the away side, SH just doesn't have a fan base. This game is up against West vs Boone and the showdown at Anderson County against Greeneville so I don't see many around the Knoxville area attending this game over them. This game will feel like a week 3 match-up. Still after the smoke clears Maryville will keep their annual tradition practicing the week of Thanksgiving 

32 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

Maryville 42-10

The real story that I hate for the Maryville faithful is this is the quarterfinals it's getting close to the end and this will be a poorly attended game on the away side, SH just doesn't have a fan base. This game is up against West vs Boone and the showdown at Anderson County against Greeneville so I don't see many around the Knoxville area attending this game over them. This game will feel like a week 3 match-up. Still after the smoke clears Maryville will keep their annual tradition practicing the week of Thanksgiving 

To me probably the best game will be the Greeneville/AC matchup

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1