Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

5 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

Haha yeah I know, I've seen. I think I saw the story behind it once, too. That's why it was so funny for a second...thought you were predicting an even bigger blowout.

What's your take on this game? I don't think I've seen your pick yet. 

I took McKenzie in the bracket challenge you are competing in.  

39 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

Man, I hate to hear that. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what Fayetteville's standard practice is for visiting broadcast teams. I do know they're usually doing it from the visitor's side in away games....they're usually sitting right behind or next to me. My sister usually tries to get them something to eat or drink.

I am not complaining whatsoever. We actually like being outside when the elements aren't pounding us. 

Edited by VOLnWTN

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

Want to post the information for your broadcast again? I'll be tuning in for sure. Not a fan of the NHFS. Watched Dresden is the state championship game a few years back and wasn't impressed one bit with them. 

Go McKenzie!!!! Hope to see you play on Black Friday. If I can handle the cold. lol

Thanks!

https://www.radionwtn.com/

On 11/17/2022 at 8:48 AM, VOLnWTN said:

Last year, we had to sit in the visitors bleachers to broadcast our game on the radio.  We had a generator for power. By the end of the game, we had frost on all of our equipment.  Here is the weather for Friday.

image.png.fd181deb378f3ca4de5094ba95e78291.png

2% chance of snow could be worse though much like Buffalo lol. Def coveralls and Carhartt type of night. They said yall Mckenzie folks have a nice facility so is it anyway possible yall turn some heat on for everybody lol?  

7 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

2% chance of snow could be worse though much like Buffalo lol. Def coveralls and Carhartt type of night. They said yall Mckenzie folks have a nice facility so is it anyway possible yall turn some heat on for everybody lol?  

Only in the pressbox where I will be.  LOL. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Jackson still there.  He's not the starting running back.  He plays slot, WR & returns punts some from what I saw of him this year. They do try to get him the ball from time to time but he's not the main focus anymore.  

Not anymore he's back at RB. Took a carry 93 yards on Dresden for a TD. 

3 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Want to post the information for your broadcast again? I'll be tuning in for sure. Not a fan of the NHFS. Watched Dresden is the state championship game a few years back and wasn't impressed one bit with them. 

Go McKenzie!!!! Hope to see you play on Black Friday. If I can handle the cold. lol

www.985theelk.com is the Fayetteville broadcast.

Going to PowerP's house to watch the game tonight. No disrespect to any teams left, but, IMO this is for the state championship.  Just hope the game is played safe and hope the zebra's do a good job and let this game be decided between two great teams and not some ref that wants to be seen. It happens, just hope it doesn't in this game. Good luck to both teams and all there faithful followers and schools.