Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

1 minute ago, WildBill2388 said:

Hand picked not true those kids played for him at MAHS last year not one transfer from another school.

Only one kid from MASE last year  team is starting.

I get it tho carry on!

They will be waiting for the Tide to show up in Memphis!!

Its going to be a good game! 

I don’t get what people are mad about. What did they expect the kids do? Their school shut down and they had to go somewhere.

4 minutes ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

I don’t get what people are mad about. What did they expect the kids do? Their school shut down and they had to go somewhere.

Just wait till you guys win state, the East teams aren’t really gonna complain, but all heck will break loose in the Western side of TN you haven’t seen or heard half of anything yet. As Biggums says I'm just keeping it real. 

MASE defense is legit. They as a team are big, fast and strong. MASE has more overall team speed than anyone I have seen at the 1A or 2A level in long while. Miller is as good as advertised. MASE offense without Miller in the game is very average. This game will be won in the offensive and defensive lines. I do think Peabody matches up better in the lines than Lake County did. IMO MASE defensive line will give Peabody fits however and that will be the difference in the game. Peabody must run the ball north and south because MASE is too fast defensively for Peabody to get to the edges. Peabody must have some success throwing the ball because they will have a hard time running the ball. I do think if the Tide can stop the run and force MASE to throw the ball then Peabody can win this game. They say offense sells tickets and defense wins championships. So with that said MASE wins a low scoring game 20 to 14. I wouldn't be surprised if Peabody were to win the game.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

MASE defense is legit. They as a team are big, fast and strong. MASE has more overall team speed than anyone I have seen at the 1A or 2A level in long while. Miller is as good as advertised. MASE offense without Miller in the game is very average. This game will be won in the offensive and defensive lines. I do think Peabody matches up better in the lines than Lake County did. IMO MASE defensive line will give Peabody fits however and that will be the difference in the game. Peabody must run the ball north and south because MASE is too fast defensively for Peabody to get to the edges. Peabody must have some success throwing the ball because they will have a hard time running the ball. I do think if the Tide can stop the run and force MASE to throw the ball then Peabody can win this game. They say offense sells tickets and defense wins championships. So with that said MASE wins a low scoring game 20 to 14. I wouldn't be surprised if Peabody were to win the game.

Think you mean Brown 

I’m a huge Peabody fan. Chances for Peabody to win are slim. We will need to run the ball well and our RB is too small. If we implement a big RB and pound out some ground game it will enable Driggers to have success passing. Peabody’s defense has not been good the last two years against good teams. I’m afraid MASE will win handily by at least two touchdowns. 

1 hour ago, Chazmo said:

I’m a huge Peabody fan. Chances for Peabody to win are slim. We will need to run the ball well and our RB is too small. If we implement a big RB and pound out some ground game it will enable Driggers to have success passing. Peabody’s defense has not been good the last two years against good teams. I’m afraid MASE will win handily by at least two touchdowns. 

He has been hurt almost all season.